Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bsquared
Forum: Technology June 21st 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By bsquared
Engine Miss in Blazer S10 4.3 Vortec

packard wrote:
> My 1993 S10 Blazer is running low speed rough idle. I replaced the
> rotor and cap, spark plugs (wires are 3 years old), cleaned the EGR
> valve and put a new gasket in the EGR...
Forum: Technology October 28th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By bsquared
Rich exhaust in 93 Lumina 3.1 Update/solution

Original post title/subject

Rich exhaust/mix in 93 lumina Jul 30 2006
Forum: Technology October 28th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By bsquared
Rich exhaust in 93 Lumina 3.1 Update/solution

Here is an update on my original post from way long ago.

Original post:
I have a 93 Lumina Euro 3.1 with rich smelling exahust created by
runnig way too rich.
Exahust is black in color and has an...
Forum: Technology July 3rd 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By bsquared
Rich exhaust/mix in 93 lumina

I have a 93 Lumina Euro 3.1 with rich smelling exahust created by
runnig way too rich.
Exahust is black in color and has an almost in between gas/vinegar
odor. Low power seems like it is runing on...
Forum: Chrysler July 1st 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By bsquared
Rich Exahust (gas Smell) in 93 lumina 3.1