Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Technology May 14th 09, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.acura,alt.autos.saab,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
quick poll - american cars

On May 9, 1:01*pm, Cliff > wrote:
> On Sat, 9 May 2009 08:51:43 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer >
> wrote:
>
> >On May 8, 8:29*am, Black Dragon >...
Forum: Technology January 17th 09, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 118
Posted By [email protected]
41 MPG city Fusion Hybrid more efficient than Camry Hybrid's 33MPG

On Jan 12, 4:37*am, "C. E. White" >
wrote:
> "Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in ...

Forum: General January 8th 09, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers

Tim Howard wrote:
> Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
> By RYAN KOST, Associated Press Writer Ryan Kost, Associated Press Writer
> � Sat Jan 3, 7:38 am ET
>

> PORTLAND, Ore....
Forum: Technology September 26th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Is motorcraft now autolite?

On Sep 25, 3:34 pm, Steve > wrote:
> m6onz5a wrote:
>
> > Most foreign cars should take NGK, or Bosch plugs.
>
> > Autolite/Motocraft are for Fords
> > Champion plugs are for...
Forum: Technology September 26th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
98 Buick Lesabre Stalls

On Sep 25, 8:19 am, Mark > wrote:
> On Sep 18, 10:10 am, wrote:
>
> > Clean the throttle plate. Gas filter changed lately.
>
> could also be a sticking torque...
Forum: Technology May 23rd 08, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 180
Posted By [email protected]
New initiate to OIL CHANGE CLUB

On May 18, 11:44 am, Built_Well > wrote:
> Hi again, gang. I hope everyone has been great.
>
> Well, it's time for another oil change, so I thought I'd check in
> again...
Forum: Technology May 21st 08, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 180
Posted By [email protected]
New initiate to OIL CHANGE CLUB

On May 21, 10:00 am, "badgolferman" >
wrote:
> SMS, 5/21/2008,12:49:19 PM, wrote:
> > If you're into recreational oil changing (3000 mile oil changes) then
> > the...
Forum: Technology May 20th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.tech

On May 19, 9:34 pm, SMS > wrote:
> Pszemol wrote:
> > I own 1995 camry with 4-cyl engine and there is no need to rise vehicle
> > for this job. The oil pan fits under the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8