Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Howard
Forum: Driving December 25th 12, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 22
Posted By Tim Howard
Ford announces 662HP Mustang that goes 200 mph - Why aren't libsscreaming about this ASSAULT VEHICLE?

On 12/20/2012 7:10 PM, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are Murderers wrote:
> This is even crazier than automatic rifles. No one NEEDS a car that
> does 3 times the legal speed limit. And yet libs say...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 10, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 14
Posted By Tim Howard
If you think your area traffic is bad...

in2dadark wrote:
> On Aug 25, 1:47 am, Tim Howard > wrote:
>> China's massive traffic jam could last for weeks.
>>
>> BEIJING (AP) — China has just been declared the world's...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 25th 10, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 14
Posted By Tim Howard
If you think your area traffic is bad...

China's massive traffic jam could last for weeks.

BEIJING (AP) — China has just been declared the world's second biggest
economy, and now it has a monster traffic jam to...
Forum: Driving June 1st 10, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.california,talk.politics.misc,talk.environment,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Howard
Boycotting of BP begins.

brad herschel wrote:
> http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2010/05/angry_northeast_ohioans_boycotting_bp_gas_stations.html
>
> BP must be forced to pay every cent required for cleanup.

Forum: General January 17th 09, 10:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 35
Posted By Tim Howard
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers

rick++ wrote:
> What do they make this complicated with GPS? They just have to
> records the odeometer annual, say at the emissions test.

No, they can't count out of state travel against the...
Forum: BMW January 9th 09, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.autos.hyundai,alt.autos,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.lexus
Replies: 38

IYM wrote:

> My opinion is there are just too many taxes, period. Pretty soon, they'll
> have a tax for taking a crap.

Umm "they" already do that--sewages taxes. I guess you think sewage...
Forum: BMW January 9th 09, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.hyundai,alt.autos,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.lexus

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> Are you stupid, or what?
>
> You have posted this all over the automobile-based newsgroups, and have
> received many replies that you do not have the ability to discuss.
Forum: General January 9th 09, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.misc

Siskuwihane wrote:

> [...]
Forum: Saturn January 8th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 94
Posted By Tim Howard
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
By RYAN KOST, Associated Press Writer Ryan Kost, Associated Press Writer
– Sat Jan 3, 7:38 am ET

PORTLAND, Ore. – Oregon is among a growing...
Forum: Honda January 8th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 116
Posted By Tim Howard
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
By RYAN KOST, Associated Press Writer Ryan Kost, Associated Press Writer
– Sat Jan 3, 7:38 am ET

PORTLAND, Ore. – Oregon is among a growing...
Forum: Driving January 8th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.volvo,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 133
Posted By Tim Howard
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers!

Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
By RYAN KOST, Associated Press Writer Ryan Kost, Associated Press Writer
– Sat Jan 3, 7:38 am ET

PORTLAND, Ore. – Oregon is among a growing...
Forum: General January 8th 09, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.toyota.prius,alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 35
Posted By Tim Howard
Some states want to punish fuel-efficient car drivers

Oregon looks at taxing mileage instead of gasoline
By RYAN KOST, Associated Press Writer Ryan Kost, Associated Press Writer
– Sat Jan 3, 7:38 am ET

PORTLAND, Ore. – Oregon is among a growing...
Forum: BMW January 8th 09, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.hyundai,alt.autos,alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.lexus