Showing results 1 to 25 of 315
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt B.
Forum: VW water cooled July 26th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt B.
Headliner of a 1992 Golf MK3

"zar" > wrote in message
> Due to heat the whole thing has fallen like half a balloon from the
> ceiling of the car but it is not ripped. Can...
Forum: VW water cooled May 31st 08, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt B.
2009 Scirrocco road test

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Heh. well, I have a Corrado (inop for the last year, but that's another
> story) in the garage so I do...
Forum: VW water cooled May 25th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt B.
2009 Scirrocco road test

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> none2u wrote:
>> http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpcontainers/do/vdp/articleId=126390/pageNumber=1
>
> I want...
Forum: VW water cooled May 14th 08, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt B.
trouble removing o2 sensor

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> Sometimes I have to add a small "cheaper bar" onto my wrench, lengthening
> it,...
Forum: VW water cooled April 13th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt B.
i need some advice plese...on rear lights...95 golf

"rez o.nance" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:33:45 -0700, "Matt B." >
> wrote:
>

> thanks so much...
Forum: VW water cooled March 17th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> rez o.nance wrote:
>> hi...somehow all my lights are burnt out in the rear...the police
>> tells me;-)...
Forum: VW water cooled March 11th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt B.
2008 passat CV boot

"Gary" > wrote in message
> My wife took our 2004 Passat Wagon (standard) to the dealer for the 30K
> mile service (we...
Forum: VW water cooled March 7th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt B.
Tires

"none2u" > wrote in message
> [...]
Forum: VW water cooled March 1st 08, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt B.
Tires

"Joseph Meehan" > wrote in message
> At 32,000 miles the old tyres are likely to have far less tread than a
> new...
Forum: VW water cooled March 1st 08, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt B.
Tires

"Jim Behning" > wrote in message
> If your car is like mine there is a brand new full size tire in...
Forum: VW water cooled March 1st 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt B.
A3 Motor Swap options

"bruce" > wrote in message
> What body lines will an A3 motor and transmission swap into?
>
> I've driven...
Forum: VW water cooled February 24th 08, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt B.
new Rabbit and fuel economy

"Brian Running" > wrote in message
>> They *could* put one in there, but what would happen if they did?
>
> The car...
Forum: VW water cooled February 23rd 08, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt B.
WARNING LIGHTS (PICTURES)

> wrote in message ...
> First of all, this question pertains to a 1999 Jetta V-6:
>
> When I insert the key, and turn the ignition switch to...
Forum: VW water cooled February 23rd 08, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 25
Posted By Matt B.
VW recalls 800,000 vehicles for brake light failures

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> Hopefully they will handle this one better than the heater core recall or
> the window regulator recall....
Forum: VW water cooled February 23rd 08, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 26
Posted By Matt B.
Major coolant freak-out RIP VW Beetle 2000!??!

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> hmmm... I think I know what you're talking about, although I can't
> envision it on a crossflow engine. ...
Forum: VW water cooled February 16th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt B.
Where the port 1994 Jetta III gl

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/dlc.html
> yours should be the 3rd one from...
Forum: VW water cooled January 16th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt B.
Water drained out. What damage?

"ukdodger via CarKB.com" <u20620@uwe> wrote in message
> Thanks Matt. The tip about the oil & filter sounds right. I'll change
> both.
> As the car was slowing down I...
Forum: VW water cooled January 15th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

> Hi, The bottom hose on my 1985 Passat came off the rad connection (my
> fault
> for not securing it properly) with...
Forum: VW water cooled January 15th 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt B.
99 Jetta 2.0l Idling Crappy

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
>I vote you take those spark plugs out and install the dealer ones. Sorry
>but I...
Forum: VW water cooled January 11th 08, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 34
Posted By Matt B.
Whos left on here whos an ardent VW driver.

Matt B, aka gti_matt on vwvortex.com...present!

Been driving VWs since 1991 and fairly monogamous.

1991-2007 drove a 1991 Mk2 GTI as my daily.
2002-present drive a 2000 Eurovan as a second...
Forum: VW water cooled January 11th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt B.
Went and second looked a rabbit today.

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
>Yeah what is up with that engine?

Just curious...what do you guys not like about the...
Forum: VW water cooled January 8th 08, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Matt B.
Web site help for Passat B4 headlight removal?

"Bearpair1" > wrote in message
On Nov 21 2007, 6:34 am, me > wrote:
> Anyone know of a...
Forum: VW water cooled December 30th 07, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt B.
Jetta problem with voltage regulator causing transmission problem

> wrote in message
>I have a 1999 VW Jetta that had a voltage regulator failure, causing a
> high...
Forum: VW water cooled December 8th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Matt B.
Lead to Unleaded conversion advice needed

"Joseph Meehan" > wrote in message
> While it is possible it may need new valves and seats, it is not
> likely. Unless...
Forum: VW water cooled November 29th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt B.
Stuck in Park-update