0 3 Auto Photos
Today 12:21 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 2 Auto Photos
Today 12:21 PM
by Rich Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Polishing my headlights by micky
3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses. They came out great. I had replaced a bulb and noticed again how cloudy they were, 2005 car. It took about 2 hours but would have taken less if my back didn't hurt and I had to sit down over and over, and if then I didn't start listening to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 12:27 AM
by Steve W.[_6_] Go to last post