Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Forum: Auto Photos March 26th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Apologies to the group....

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, Kenmo wrote:

> Yes... it's pretty neat stuff... I don't have much of a unix
> background but Linux is pushing into...
Forum: Auto Photos March 25th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
What is the exact year ? - "195x Studebaker (front) IMG_7170.jpg" 159.3 KBytes

history, ttucro wrote:

> This was in our shopping center parking lot this morning.

I'd guess a 1947 Champion Starlight Coupe or...
Forum: Auto Photos March 24th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 354
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Chrysler-Maserati TC, yellow - fvl

history, Marvin Snows wrote:

> He explained what? Which part of "explained" don't you understand?
>
> Snowman

Frank was...
Forum: Auto Photos March 24th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

history, Marvin Snows wrote:

> Oh looky here Hughes is seeking attention again. Not only that but
> exhibiting a narcissistic...
Forum: Auto Photos March 4th 07, 09:01 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 8
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Do ya think it's deep?

history, Craig Scheiner wrote:

> Is that Hughes?
> Craig

We can but hope....
Forum: Auto Photos February 28th 07, 05:28 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
US Supreme Court

history, d wrote:

> Why, didn't he have a DD214?

<hee hee!>

The Good Old Daze!
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 1
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Ford must copy Toyota, which copied Ford. Other carmakers should follow suit.

Interesting....

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070218/COL06/702180693/1014/BUSINESS01

TOM WALSH

Ford must copy Toyota, which copied Ford
Other carmakers should follow suit
Forum: Auto Photos February 27th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 29
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
US Supreme Court

history, Padraig wrote:

> "Padraig" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
[Audio-Video Corner] Jonathan Winters :: 101-Necking in a '38 Ford.mp3 (5/5)

history, Mike G. wrote:

> That was pretty good.
> I like his TV show.

Far from his best, though. I have a track from him where...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Some Racers (naming help appreciated!): 199x Lotus.jpg (1/1)

history, ThomasS2 wrote:

> Elise

<sigh!> I knew an Elise once......

Back to reality. Thanks much, Thomas! I knew the 2CVs one,...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Some Racers (naming help appreciated!): 199x Lola T70 MkIII B.jpg (1/1)

history, John Bradley wrote:

> Originals are from 1968 period; I do believe there are 'replicas' about so
> this may well be a...
Forum: Auto Photos February 26th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 4
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Some Racers (naming help appreciated!): 199x Jaguar E Type Low Drag Coupe.jpg (1/1)

history, STUK wrote:

> http://www.lynxmotors.co.uk/acm0805.htm StuK

Great link, StuK! And quite a story, too.

Thanks very...
Forum: Auto Photos February 25th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 6
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Reposts 1959 Simca Aronde Chatelaine 59-132=FF=.jpg (1/1) 134129 bytes

I discovered that if you print this series out, you can glue the chunx
together and have a complete paper car......

--
The world is a skirt I want to lift up.

-Hanif Kureishi, author (1954-...
Forum: Auto Photos February 24th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Rickenbacker 1922-1927

history, Frank ess wrote:

> Interesting.
>
> Did we discuss here Eddie Rickenbacher's family name change at/after
> WWI?

You...
Forum: Auto Photos February 24th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Theme: Great Interiors, continued, 7 of 10

history, Padraig wrote:

> "Duncan Craig" > wrote in message
Forum: Auto Photos February 18th 07, 10:38 AM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 3
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Reposts 1937 Simca 5 f3q=ritz=.JPG (1/1) 152756 bytes

history, MagisterMax wrote:

> For sure it does. Simca produced the Fiat Topolino under license before and
> after WW2. They...
Forum: Auto Photos February 17th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 28
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
OT - Congressman eats booger

history, Roadsign wrote:

> A) The video is not there.

It wasn't supposed to be. It was at YouTube, but it got pulled.

> Your...
Forum: Auto Photos February 17th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 7
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Freezing Iron

history, John Bradley wrote:

> Almost true, but alas not. Because the hairspray talking heads on TV
> couldn't pronounce...
Forum: Auto Photos February 14th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 35
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Cooyon Toyota can't give away its Prius model these days

history, 24Bit® wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:33:39 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > Amazingly Replied...
Forum: Auto Photos February 13th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
1975 buick skyhawk

history, Mike G. wrote:

> Ok, gonna ruin it for everybody.....
> Found this:
> http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20010309.html

Forum: Auto Photos February 13th 07, 08:13 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 35
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s

history, Padraig wrote:

> "§qu@r3 Wh33£s" > wrote in message
>> The...
Forum: Auto Photos February 13th 07, 07:32 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 35
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
can't give away Cooyon these days

history, Zilbandy wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:25:40 GMT, §qu@r3 Wh33£s >
> wrote:
>
>>Well, got one...
Forum: Auto Photos February 13th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

history, 24Bit® wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:14:33 -0800, "Llewellyn \(Pig Boy\) Hughes III"
> > Amazingly...
Forum: Auto Photos February 13th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 35
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
Toyota can't give away its Prius model these days

The grid-listings he

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2005/cr_consumer_satisfaction.html

are interesting as well......

Here's a sort of Op-Ed piece from the above, FYI & FWIW:
Forum: Auto Photos February 12th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 9
Posted By §qu@r3 Wh33£s
1975 buick skyhawk