Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CP Miller
Forum: VW water cooled December 18th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By CP Miller
END YOUR FRUSTRATION-HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR GOLF SWING

kayode wrote:
> One of the most important part of your game the mechanics of
> your “Swing”, can leave mortal man mystified and wondering “what the
> heck”. This book is a compilation of articles...
Forum: VW water cooled December 18th 09, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 19
Posted By CP Miller
Trade it or keep it???

Detailing Dude wrote:
> No, I ain't talkin bout the wife :)
> Seriously, 2005 Passat TDI GL auto
> 41000 miles, like brand new inside and out.
> Warranty is about done and I don't want, nor can I...
Forum: VW water cooled December 18th 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By CP Miller
Corrado lights problem

CP Miller wrote:
> I have a 1990 Corrado G60, and in trying to use my high beams, they
> don't work.
> I'm assuming that it is the stalk on the steering column.
>
> Has anyone else run into this...
Forum: Audi November 16th 09, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 12
Posted By CP Miller
fog lights misuse

M. wrote:
> In the USA, Audi sells many of its cars with rear fog lights. Since
> there are no regulations or training on the proper use of rear fog
> lights in the USA, it is common to be blinded by...
Forum: VW water cooled November 3rd 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By CP Miller
Corrado lights problem

I have a 1990 Corrado G60, and in trying to use my high beams, they
don't work.
I'm assuming that it is the stalk on the steering column.

Has anyone else run into this problem, or have any better...
Forum: VW water cooled October 15th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
Posted By CP Miller
Opinions on the W8 Passat

wrote:
> In article >,
> "SFC" > wrote:
>
>> What do you mean by "blown engine"? Could be a lot of things,...
Forum: Audi August 16th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 25
Posted By CP Miller
How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongstthe modern cars?

Steve Thompson wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, John Smith wrote:
>
>> The point was - that Audi being such a good car
>> in technical terms, has ugly design of the front.
>
> Personally I think it is...
Forum: Audi August 16th 09, 12:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi

John Smith wrote:
> "CP Miller" > wrote in message
>> John Smith wrote:
>>> How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the...
Forum: Audi July 26th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi

John Smith wrote:
> How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
> cars?
>
> I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever
> front appearance
> of...
Forum: VW water cooled February 22nd 09, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By CP Miller
Wiper inserts for 2001 Jetta

wrote:
> I'm trying to find wiper blade inserts for a 2001 Jetta. Being new to
> VW I am not sure which of the various inserts on offer will fit. The
> wiper blade is...
Forum: Car Show Photos December 15th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Replies: 2
Posted By CP Miller
1958 Subaru 360_2

When I was young, and working for DuPont, in southern NJ, Dupont used
these as "in-house" transportation for their Deepwater NJ plant; they
must have had at least 50 of them.
Forum: Auto Photos December 15th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.automobile.pictures,alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos