Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deputy Dog
Forum: Ford Mustang May 31st 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Deputy Dog
'93 LX 5.0

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "Joe" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang March 4th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Deputy Dog
HELP! 1996 Mustang GT Will Not Start! (LONG Description of a WEIRD Problem....)

"dwight" > wrote in message
> "EADGBE" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang February 12th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 129
Posted By Deputy Dog
Seriously OT - So Michael... and Dave...

"dwight" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang February 10th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"dwight" > wrote in message

> kit lens is all that I have for wide angle, and it's not wide enough or
> sharp enough. The...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 10th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"dwight" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang February 10th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"dwight" > wrote in message
> To heck with all this nonsense.
>
> I've got the Canon Rebel XT, and now I'm reading about the...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 8th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
sound dampening

"Brad and Karen" > wrote in message

> guess burnouts at stoplights impress you guys too?
>
> Brad

Forum: Ford Mustang February 4th 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
sound dampening

> wrote in message
> "Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang February 4th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
sound dampening

> wrote in message
> Be just slightly considerate of others and turn down your ****ing radio.

Ohhhh Mental wizard, the radio or cd doen't even have to be turned up...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 3rd 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
sound dampening

"Gumby619" > wrote in message
>> This may sound silly but check your license plate
>
> Gumby619

Thanks
Forum: Ford Mustang February 3rd 08, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
sound dampening

A while back I installed an aftermarket sound system in my 96 GTS. This is
the problem.....since I now get great bass response when certain bass notes
orlow frequncies hit I get a vibration sound. I...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 7th 08, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 18
Posted By Deputy Dog
Japmobile-loving Americans dooming own auto industry

This is our troll-whiner(RichA) from the digital photogrhy groups he hasn't
got naything better to do than try and stir stuff up by posting this crap

Dave
"dwight" > wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 11th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Deputy Dog
Ping Kate

"Kate" > wrote in message

> "Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang December 9th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Deputy Dog
Ping Kate

Good to see your still kicken! we miss ya round here.

Dave
Keep the estrogen flowing and the brass jumping :-)

"Kate" > wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 8th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 14
Posted By Deputy Dog
Ping Kate

You may find her over in the jeep group. She hasn't been seen in these parts
for a while.
Dave

"91RedGT" > wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 18th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Deputy Dog
Digital Camera Evaluation Needed Before Purchase

"dwight" > wrote in message

> certainly. I was going to ask Dave if he could set me up for a shoot with
> one of those P51's,...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 16th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Michael Johnson" > wrote in message

> http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/MikeJ9116/sunset1.jpg
>
> I have been VERY tempted...
Forum: Ford Mustang October 6th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Deputy Dog
Link to Locate Speed Traps

"dwight" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
Forum: Ford Mustang May 29th 07, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Deputy Dog
The official start of Summer

"dwight" > wrote in message
> The annual auto show hosted by Valley Forge Mustang Club...

Forum: Ford Mustang May 22nd 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Deputy Dog
96 GT strut tower brace

I was recently given a C&L preformance air intake system. In order to get
this on I'll have to remove the stock strut tower brace. What if any ill
effects will this create? Any one know?

Dave
Forum: Ford Mustang April 24th 07, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Deputy Dog
Spring and the Mustangs are blooming in the Northeast

"dwight" > wrote in message
> Ah, yes, they're coming out of the woodwork. (If garages have woodwork,
that
> is.)
>
> I'm...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 29th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 16
Posted By Deputy Dog
Ethanol

I have found that my 96 GTS with a stock 4.6 2V does not like gas with
ethanol mixed in. It pings like hell when I jump on it. Here in Pa most
generic Gas like hte crap from convienence stores has...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 29th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Deputy Dog
Ah-hah! Feelin' frisky

"dwight" > wrote in message
> So, there I was, minding my own business...
>
> Just coming home at lunch to walk the dog. 14...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 20th 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
One more week 'til Spring

"Jan" > wrote in message
> Joe wrote:
> > Jan > wrote in news:563s8bF27hq8lU2
> > @mid.individual.net:

Forum: Ford Mustang March 17th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By Deputy Dog
One more week 'til Spring

"dwight" > wrote in message