Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David G Fisher's Left Testicle
Forum: Simulators March 18th 10, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Need for Speed mmo

"rcgldr" > wrote in message

> The physics is simplified, with peformance just a bit slower than
> Most Wanted or Carbon. One of the goals...
Forum: Simulators March 14th 10, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Race Sim Central is back

Praise the Lord!

"GaryR" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators March 7th 10, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

That's pretty much it. I would have an iRacing account with cash in it and
spend it on things within iRacing, whether that be content or racing.
IRacing needs to have more than just a monthly...
Forum: Simulators March 6th 10, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

I'm a bit behind the time and didn't know about the hosted service. But I'm
I'd like FIRST to offer a pay per race billing option. I won't to be able to
charge my account with money and spend it as...
Forum: Simulators March 5th 10, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
iRacing Movie 5th March 2010

Excellent vid! As soon as iRacing offer pay per race, at a reasonable price,
I will be there.

"GaryR" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators February 8th 10, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
GPL Lite is out... And it runs on a Mac, too

Brill! I shall check this out as soon as I've had my daily wank.

"Ruud Dingemans" > wrote in message
> Well, to some of...
Forum: Simulators February 8th 10, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
GPL Lite is out... And it runs on a Mac, too

Brill! I shall check this out as soon as I've had my daily wank.

"Ruud Dingemans" > wrote in message
> Well, to some of...
Forum: Simulators January 26th 10, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
F1 comes to iRacing

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators January 15th 10, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Oops, did I kill RAS?

"Uwe" > wrote in message

> Hi folks,
>
> did I finally kill of RAS with my (in-)decent proposal of engaging in
> some Le Mans...
Forum: Simulators January 10th 10, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
rF Brabham BT52 Mod update available for download

"APLer" > wrote in message
> Uwe > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009...
Forum: Simulators January 4th 10, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
RSC to be shutdown and archived

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:
>> I think they ****ed a lot of people off with their gay...
Forum: Simulators December 28th 09, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> dfg.myass@aol (David G Fisher's Left Testicle) wrote:
>
>> ..and all because a...
Forum: Simulators December 9th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
What is next?

"Uwe" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:48:20 +0100, Remco Moedt wrote:
>
>> In what way will rF2 differ from rF1? Or...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> >Sim racing is a sport unto itself bozo!<
>
> Not sport .... game.

I agree. It's no more a sport than...
Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 33
iRacing - price drops - class updates mid-season

"schooner" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators October 17th 09, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Beckett" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 05:29:21 -0700, "rcgldr" > wrote:
>
>>I thought it would...
Forum: Simulators October 15th 09, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"rcgldr" > wrote in message
>I thought it would take 2 to 3 years before drastic changes like this would
> take place. Definately headed in...
Forum: Simulators October 9th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
>>> Has iRacing always...
Forum: Simulators October 8th 09, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
"jelloshooter69" > wrote in...
Forum: Simulators October 1st 09, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"jelloshooter69" > wrote in message
On Sep 30, 5:07 pm, "David G Fisher's Left Testicle"...
Forum: Simulators September 30th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"jelloshooter69" > wrote in message
On Sep 29, 12:09 am, GaryR > wrote:
Forum: Simulators September 29th 09, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"Alan_Bernardo" > wrote in message
> My view presently is that the new iteration

>"Iteration"? My...
Forum: Simulators September 29th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

****ing fanboy, arse ****er.

"GaryR" > wrote in message
> Gota say if you race RL there is no other way to go. I just...
Forum: Simulators September 28th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in message
> "David G Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message
Forum: Simulators September 28th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
iRacing - My slant

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in message
> (Byron Forbes) wrote: