Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Simulators May 26th 09, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Opinion on iRacing short falls.

On May 26, 1:04 pm, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:
> But this is a bit of a wank though. How could you ever come close to
> simming the kind of variations in co-efficients of...
Forum: Simulators May 26th 09, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Number of active iRacing members?

On May 26, 1:47*am, "jeffareid" > wrote:
> While total membership was growing towards 9,000 players,
> the number of active players hovered around 6,000 for over
> 6 months,...
Forum: Simulators May 25th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 25, 7:12 am, "jeffareid" > wrote:
> For new tracks, fun runs or track days could
> be used to learn tracks if there wasn't sufficient practice time.

But that's the whole...
Forum: Simulators May 25th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Number of active iRacing members?

> Being stuck at around 6,000 players for a while

They were not stuck at 6,000 players at any point.
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 24, 12:06 am, Niles Anders > wrote:
> I just don't believe this. What do top level racers need iRacing for?

What do F1 drivers need simulators for? The fact is, most of them...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 23, 8:10 am, "jeffareid" > wrote:
> Now that summer time is approaching has the number of active
> iRacing members gone much past 6,000 yet? Last I read it was
> about...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 23, 8:08 am, "jeffareid" > wrote:
> My post stated racing teams interested in a training tool, this doesn't
> include the bulk of real-world racers.

I made the...
Forum: Simulators May 23rd 09, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On May 21, 9:57*am, "jeffareid" > wrote:
> >driving school game
>
> Except that it doesn't serve that purpose, iRacing is an online
> pickup racing game, not a school or a...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8