Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clark Friedrichs
Forum: Mazda July 26th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Clutch + flywheel

I need a new clutch in my '03, and while I'm replacing that, I was debating
about a lighter flywheel.
Flying Miata has 2: 10+ lbs. and 13+ lbs.
This is a street car so I don't need the lighter of...
Forum: Mazda July 8th 08, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Where is fuse block in 2003?

That's the spot. There is a pannel above (towards the front of the dash) of
the hood release. The fuse block is under that pannel.

"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda March 26th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Trans & Diff lube

I have a '03 SE, of course with the 6-spd. I'm replacing the trans and diff
fluids with Redline.
Through past postings and emails, I've determined that MT-90 is for the
trans but haven't seen what...
Forum: Mazda February 14th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Battery Tender

I recently purchased the Battery Tender with the intention of mounting the
semi-permanent cable with the lugs on the end.
I'm still using the OEM battery and its battery lugs are considerably larger...
Forum: Mazda August 11th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Fix for loose spherical AC vents

Go to miata.net in the garage section. All the answers and suggestions can
be found there.

"Geary Morton" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda July 16th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 66
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Roll Bars???

I have a Hard Dog Duce in my '03.
It has 6 mounting points and I noticed the additional stiffness immediately!

"Carbon" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda February 9th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
cigarette lighter

On my '03:
You first have to remove the center counsel. When the counsel is removed,
two screws that hold on the frame around the radio, which also holds the
lighter and such, are exposed. Remove...
Forum: Mazda September 19th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Oil drain valve

My wife is the driver, I'm the mechanic!

"Chuck" > wrote in message
> You are blind and have a Miata?
>
> "Clark Friedrichs"...
Forum: Mazda September 19th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Oil drain valve

Folks,

I went to the Fumoto web site and believe I picked out the correct valve
for my '03 Miata.
I think there are pictures/graphics showing the products, but I can't see
them do to the fact...
Forum: Mazda September 16th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 18
Posted By Clark Friedrichs
Oil drain plug

Folks,

I was just at the Miata.net site looking for the torque specs for the drain
plug on my '03.
In the torque spec section it states 22-30 lbs for a 19mm plug.
I have a 17mm plug, does anyone...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10