Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Biff Tannen
Forum: Technology May 17th 19, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Biff Tannen
Two simple questions that came up when mounting tires at home

On 5/17/19 1:09 AM, Arlen G. Holder wrote:
> On Thu, 16 May 2019 23:11:57 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> The slot is just like a slot in the head of a screw. It is used for
>> assembly,...
Forum: Technology May 15th 19, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 35
Posted By Biff Tannen
How to keep sound on when backing up.

On 5/15/19 12:01 PM, micky wrote:
> I know darn well that every time I had to go in reverse since I've had
> this car (7 days) I've missed what the speaker was saying. Five times
> a day at least,...
Forum: Technology May 15th 19, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair

On 5/14/19 3:55 PM, micky wrote:
> According to some newspaper article online, back up cameras have cut by
> only 10 percent (in cars that have them) the number of times someone
> backs into a...
Forum: Technology April 29th 19, 11:08 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By Biff Tannen
Just mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years -saving over $400

On 4/29/19 4:48 AM, Arlen G. Holder wrote:
> UPDATE:
>
> Today I mounted & static balanced my 30th tire in about five years, where
> each time I do this easy job, I learn new tricks to make it even...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4