Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arlen Holder[_4_]
Forum: Technology May 7th 20, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
how to use this battery charger- BRADEX

> The charger will show a very low rate on the meter.
> When it stop dropping for a couple of hours that is when you know the battery is fully...
Forum: Technology May 7th 20, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Motor is wheezing, as if it's breathing - why?

> Your carb bowl is emptying at a rate faster than it is filling. It is likely
> full of crap. Take it apart and clean it...
Forum: Technology May 7th 20, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Motor is wheezing, as if it's breathing - why?

> The ingredients may be in gasoline, but not in the concentration
> required to dissolve the deposits that formed from evaporation.

Hi...
Forum: Technology May 6th 20, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Motor is wheezing, as if it's breathing - why?

> No squishy rubber thing down on the side of the block?

Nope.
Anyway, I think the answer is one of the non-adjustable jets is clogged.

What...
Forum: Technology May 6th 20, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Motor is wheezing, as if it's breathing - why?

> You could try adding some seafoam to the fuel and see if you can clear
> it out that way but it really depends on just how plugged it...
Forum: Technology May 5th 20, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Motor is wheezing, as if it's breathing - why?

> I had the same issue last year with the B&S engine on my self-propelled.

Thanks for hazarding advice, as I know how risky that is on the...
Forum: Technology May 5th 20, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Motor is wheezing, as if it's breathing - why?

It's a Honda lawnmower I'm asking about, which is about 10 years old, but
which runs fine most of the time.

I replaced the plug, ran a tank of fresh gas, and cleaned the filter, and
yet, it...
Forum: Technology May 5th 20, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Strangest Tire Question EVERRR...

> Centrifugal force is a convenient fiction.

Indeed.
o At least from one point of view.
Forum: Technology May 4th 20, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Strangest Tire Question EVERRR...

> Obviously. Not worth discussing with those who mistake
> and interchangeably use the terms force and pressure.
> Don't get them started...
Forum: Technology May 4th 20, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 26
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Strangest Tire Question EVERRR...

> Think heat and what that
> does to a tyre and the pressure inside it.

I have never been a mechanic (I'm an engineer & scientist), but...
Forum: Technology May 2nd 20, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 26
Posted By Arlen Holder[_4_]
Strangest Tire Question EVERRR...

> It's something I'm working on, so an average
> sized automobile tire is all I'm asking about. 215/6R16ish.

I just noticed something...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11