Why need to turn new brake drums?! by Scott Dorsey
In article >, > wrote: >On Friday, March 5, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Michael Shell wrote: >> Years ago I bought a new set of rear brake drums for my early 1970's >> Ford. After the brake job I noticed a vibration when...
Yesterday 05:01 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
0 1 Technology
Why need to turn new brake drums?! by [email protected]
On Friday, March 5, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Michael Shell wrote: > Years ago I bought a new set of rear brake drums for my early 1970's > Ford. After the brake job I noticed a vibration when braking and, sure enough, > the new drums were slightly out of round - turning the new drums cured the >...
Yesterday 02:17 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Technology
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Yesterday 11:51 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 3 Auto Photos
Teen arrested in deaths of mother, infant, family friend by David Fritz
WOODSTOCK, Ga. - Police in Woodstock said they have arrested a teenager in connection to a pedestrian accident which killed a mother, her infant child, and a family friend. Zoe Reardon, 18, of Atlanta, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of second-degree vehicular homicide,...
Yesterday 06:52 AM
by David Fritz Go to last post
0 3 Driving
Are you a Prepper? by [email protected]
preppersgab.com A working vehicle could be the difference between life and death once an EMP event strikes: Top 10 vehicles for your EMP survival
Yesterday 12:58 AM
by Paul in Houston TX[_2_] Go to last post