how does the map get into the radio? by micky
In a new car radio with GPS, how does the map get into the radio? Does it receive cellular data, wifi, or come already installed? What if you want to install the next year's version? My current 2005 toyota has a map on DVD, and it's not got all the roads, even the ones that existed then. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:00 AM
by Percival P. Cassidy[_2_] Go to last post
26 18 Technology
Explorer Right Side Headlight and Fog Light Failure by [email protected]
Dan, I would like to get the pictures of the lom if you still have them. I didn't notice your email address but mine is . Thanks, I hope I hear from you, Mark
Yesterday 11:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 2 Ford Explorer