Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Atom Elfman
Forum: Simulators September 4th 09, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 19
Posted By Atom Elfman
iRacing free one month "demos" for GPL & NR2003 fans

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> (Tony R) wrote:
>
>> At last you can get to try iRacing for free!
>
> Excellent. iRacing may be slow to make important changes, but...
Forum: Simulators June 8th 08, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By Atom Elfman
iRacing = crack in a box

Jack wrote:
> Andrew MacPherson wrote:
>> () wrote:
>>
>>> Bitches better prepare yourself, simracing is back.
>>
>> I've still got my fingers crossed that I'll hate it. I've...
Forum: Simulators August 14th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Atom Elfman
rFactor development

"Tony Rickard" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Following up on the other threads here regarding rFactor mods,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3