Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FatterDumber& Happier Moe
Forum: Technology May 9th 11, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Strange noise from Scion tC

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> "Hachiroku ????" > wrote in message
>> 2005 Scion tC with Camry 2.4L 4 cylinder VVTi.
>>
>> First-third gears, no...
Forum: Technology April 10th 11, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 14
'92 Accord: 3,000 rpm at 70 mph...

Existential Angst wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On 4/5/2011 6:01 PM, Existential Angst wrote:
>>> Awl --

Forum: Technology February 18th 11, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.subaru
Replies: 25
Interesting solution to an alignment problem

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> 1989 Mazda 626. I replaced the lower control arm on the pass side in
> December, and while it resolved the ball joint issue, the steering wheel
> was cocked to the...
Forum: Driving February 12th 11, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 3
Egypt: The Revolution started Online!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey Kick Boy, originator of the Nothing But
Bull**** Campaign wrote:
> 'In addition to organizing, Egyptian activists used Facebook, YouTube,
> and Twitter to share...
Forum: Technology February 9th 11, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.trucks.ford
Replies: 36
'93 F-150 - possible alternator problem?

Nate Nagel wrote:
> hi all
>
> had alt. replaced in '93 F-150 a while back... stopped charging on way
> home from work one day. just more recently I noticed slow starting when
> cold so had...
Forum: Technology January 22nd 11, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 55
GM to build engines in Mexico

bob urz wrote:
> "http://x(remove)rl.in/72cj"
>

> http://www.manufacturing.net/News/2011/01/Automotive-GM-To-Build-Engines
> -In-Mexico/?et_cid=1007311&et_rid=54703278&linkid=http%3a%2f%2fwww.
Forum: Driving January 4th 11, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 8
OT - Left wing loons call for civil unrest, riots, revolution

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:
> On Jan 3, 8:00 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > wrote:
>> His Highness the TibetanMonkey,...
Forum: Driving January 4th 11, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 8
OT - Left wing loons call for civil unrest, riots, revolution

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle wrote:
> On Jan 3, 12:38 pm, Conscience > wrote:
Forum: Technology December 10th 10, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
price to rebuild auto transmission.

Kayla W wrote:
> When you have transmission problems every place I called give me a flat
> charge before even looking at the transmission. This seems suspicious.
>
> In some cases it could be just...
Forum: Technology December 7th 10, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.subaru
Replies: 10
I think Teranews has a hernia...

John wrote:
> On 12/4/2010 10:43 PM, Hachiroku wrote:
>> WTF?
> Thundernews has the same indegestion

It's Big Brother or Big Sister watching over us?
Mine has been messed up for a couple or...
Forum: Technology November 15th 10, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 40
Why you should convert your vehicle to flex fuel

Kevin Bottorff wrote:
> FatterDumber& Happier Moe > wrote in
> :
>
>> ........ wrote:
>>> Dear Everyone,
>>> as...
Forum: Technology November 14th 10, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Perhaps not a BHG? (crosses fingers...)

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 00:38:55 -0800, m6onz5a wrote:
>
>> On Nov 12, 12:04 am, Hachiroku ハチ*ク > wrote:
>>> My Supra has been sitting in the...
Forum: Technology November 14th 10, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech

......... wrote:
> Dear Everyone,
> as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while
> the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil
> is causing wars, terror, oil spills and a lot of...
Forum: Technology October 23rd 10, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Cruising down the highway

This not intended to be spam!
Kinda fun to watch, some kind of webcam in a big rig, real time I guess.
http://www.justin.tv/joelmoye#/w/489281872
Driver uses some bad naughty words at times,...
Forum: Technology October 15th 10, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 46
G85 Fuel

C. E. White wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> Fill 'er up with E15: EPA OKs more ethanol [How's that price of corn
Forum: Technology October 13th 10, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
What's this thing with the wires ?

Kinda interesting story of a guy that found a tracking device on his
car. Brings up the question if you find something attached to your car
is it yours or does the gov't have the right to demand...
Forum: Technology October 11th 10, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Robot cars.

chuckcar wrote:
> wrote in
> :
>
>> Those people who are driving and at the same time, texting, talking on
>> cellphones, using...
Forum: Technology September 29th 10, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Carburetors.

wrote:
> I am watching Trucks! on the Spike tv channel.Carburetors are still
> being manufactured for two and three barrel setups.Each one barrel
> carburetor cost about $300.00 and...
Forum: Technology September 27th 10, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 40
Republic Brand (China) Tires ?

jim beam wrote:
> On 09/26/2010 11:07 AM, Bob wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Anyone know anything regarding Repulic Invader Sport tires out
>> of China ?
>>
>> Are they considered "all-weather" ?

Forum: Driving September 19th 10, 08:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Replies: 1
The conflict b/ bike & car comes from "no man's land"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> On Jul 25, 12:33 am, Miles Bader > wrote:
>> "J.R.Guthrie" > writes:
Forum: Technology September 13th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Here's a new engine coming our way, maybe

Lightweight Engines Still Pack a Punch a WSJ article that says Bill
Gates is an...
Forum: Technology August 28th 10, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Lowering steering column, Scion tC

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> One more 'idea' about my tC; the wheel does not go down far enough for my
> liking. On most Toyotas I have had, the steering column is held to the
> dashboard support...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 25th 10, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 14
If you think your area traffic is bad...

Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> On Aug 25, 9:01 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > wrote:
>> His Highness the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 25th 10, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota

Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> On Aug 25, 8:09 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > wrote:
>> His Highness the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 25th 10, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.toyota

Tantra-Hammock wrote:
> On Aug 24, 11:32 pm, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > wrote:
>> Tim Howard...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68