Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeep America #1[_10_]
Forum: Jeep March 27th 09, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 27
'79 CJ 5 brake line/hose flare size

buzz off toadie

you trolls dont have much time left

the lake of fire awaits

repent or burn forever in never ending agony
Forum: Jeep March 27th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 27
'79 CJ 5 brake line/hose flare size

well then why dont you answer jeep questions instead of defaming bill
hughes

if you and 24butt and the rest of the trolls would just post like
normal people instead of hateful trolls then everybody...
Forum: Jeep March 27th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Simple Steps to Increase Gas Mileage

hey punk fraud listen to csdude and take it somewhere else

Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:38:31 -0600, Jeep America #1 wrote:
>
>> get out of here...
Forum: Jeep March 27th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 81
258 ignition timing

look at you you just got told by csdude

isnt it plane to see that you and the rest of the trolls and bill
hughes haters are not wanted in this group

just give it up the majority of the group doesnt...
Forum: Jeep March 25th 09, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Simple Steps to Increase Gas Mileage

get out of here your filthy spamer your as bad as the trolls in the
group

wrote:

>Simple Steps to Increase Gas...
Forum: Jeep March 24th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
brake and turn signal

punk frauds a broken flasher except when the ladies saw his little one
inch wiener they all laughed

csdude > wrote:

>I have a funny one;
>
>'79 cj5:

Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

actually your not being helpful your just being a troll like the other
trolls in the group

Throntum Mechanic > wrote:

>Earle,
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

so someone whose name is pink is calling someone else a fairy

now thats the pot caling the kettle black

Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:58:31...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 37
1980 Jeep CJ-5 / Electrical questions

well this is america and we have a thing here called freedom of speach
here so its not up to you fat boy what i can say or not say

Pink ? Freud > wrote:

>On Thu,...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
1980 Jeep CJ-5 / Electrical questions

i know you crave attention from bill but sorry hes already married not
like youd ever get the time of day from him since your a fatso with
very bad odor in the private places

Buffy Saint Marie...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 37
1980 Jeep CJ-5 / Electrical questions

i dont expect bill to say anything about me

it is true that bill is an american hero while you trolls are a bunch
of commie zeros

Craig Scheiner > wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Mar 2009...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 58
CJ-7 Key wont turn all the way

well look its another troll to ad to the troll list

is punk fraud kind enough to give you a reach around when your
committing acts of sodomy with each other

Throntum Mechanic...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 58
CJ-7 Key wont turn all the way

well since you follow bill around like your a puppy dog and bills got
a pork chop tied around his neck i guess your the one thats got the
crush on bill hows that pink boy

Pink ? Freud...
Forum: Jeep March 22nd 09, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 27
'79 CJ 5 brake line/hose flare size

your so sad its pathetic

you just cant stop harrassing hughes

thats who you are and what you do

every time bill posts something helpful you jump on your case like you
know dick about jeeps...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 37
1980 Jeep CJ-5 / Electrical questions

well i guess it doesnt matter what you think the thread started
thanked bill for his good advice and thats how it should work in this
group instead of you ninnys pestering bill and anybody who dares...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 69
Hows the frikis situation?

thats just your fashist anti american attitude coming through

thats your answer to everything just lock everybody up who disagrees
with you

your williams nemesis and your also hitlers...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 27
ignition lock light stays on - help!

roses are red
violets are blue
24bits ghey
and so are you

Punk ? Fraud > wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:03:42 -0600, Junk of America #1 wrote:
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 27
ignition lock light stays on - help!

im pretty sure bill knows what hes talking about since he served
america and owned a gas station unlike you bill worked for a living
but all you do is troll and spread hate but i guess since you live...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

now its 24butts turn to jump on bill

its sad how some people cant live without bullying others and thats
the case with 24butt and punk fraud and the rest of the trolls its
their job to bully bill...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

good work bill

the trolls need more of your truth one day it could even sink in if
they read it often enough

"Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel"
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

so what your saying is you have no argument and you can only result to
smear tactics like the kkk nonsense

Cujo DeSockpuppet > wrote:

>Jeep America #1...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

its so cute watching you do your troll dance every time bill posts
something in this group

your so totaly owned by bill and its because he tells the truth but
you cant ever tell the truth because...
Forum: Jeep March 19th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

so just because somebody doesnt hate bill like you do then you go
after that person instead

typicle troll menatality

Cujo DeSockpuppet > wrote:

>Buffy Saint Marie Antoinette...
Forum: Jeep March 12th 09, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

bills braver than youll ever be girly man buffy homo

hard to get in the forces under dont ask dont tell when you call
yourself buffy

Buffy Saint Marie Antoinette Funicello...
Forum: Jeep March 12th 09, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 56
Popping noise in front end: '98 TJ

so bill cant do anything right in your mind then even when hes posting
about jeeps but your still trolling

your not even giving bill a fair shot

Pink ? Freud >...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31