Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leeinwind
Forum: Saturn October 31st 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Saturn SL2 Oil Leak

No body knows?

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/rec.autos.makers.saturn/
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

I have this problem for quite a while. Oil needed adding 1qt/300 mi. I
replaced valve cover gasket (together with pistion gaskets). But the oil
consumption is still the same as before. I saw puddles...
Forum: Saturn October 22nd 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
Fixed: 2000 Saturn SL2 engine dies often but can be restarted

I'm coming back to report the result. I fixed the problem which was caused
by EGR valve failure. I tried to clean it but after a while, it failed
again so at last I bought a new one and then...
Forum: Saturn May 11th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
2000 Saturn SL2 engine dies often but can be restarted

Well, it seems to me there are many possible cases. I will try some in this
weekend and let you know how's going.
Forum: Saturn May 10th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
2000 Saturn SL2 engine dies often but can be restarted

My Saturn engine dies more and more often. It happened starting around one
year ago when I waited for a traffic light. I had to restart it. And then,
the engine dies more and more often. Usually, it...
Forum: Dodge January 2nd 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
Thank you so much for your kind favor

I understand now. Thank you very very much.
Forum: Dodge December 31st 06, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon Sports Spark Plug Replacement 1 or 4?

Sorry, this may be a stupid question. I never replace my 95 neon's spark
plug. From Haynes, it seemed to me that I only need to change one spark.
However, Autozone guys told me I need replace 4...
Forum: Dodge December 7th 06, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 0
Posted By Leeinwind
1995 Plymouth Neon Highline timing belt--when to replace?

As I know, usually 60,000 miles. But I had another repairing manual saying
2 years or 30,000 miles.
Forum: Dodge December 7th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon A/C

Thank you so much. I will try to check the problem after the holidays.

All the best to everyone here.
Forum: Dodge November 29th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon A/C

In the whole summer, I'm struggling with my neon's A/C. I used A/C leakage
indicator but failed to find any leakage. Everytime when I add A/C R134,
if I keep A/C running, it works fine. However, if I...
Forum: Dodge November 29th 06, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Leeinwind
Dodge (Plymouth) Neon 98

My car has a similar problem before. And it's just the level of power
steeling fluid too low.
Forum: Dodge November 28th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon: transmission gasket

Thank you very much for your kind advice. The thing is all the gasket that
autozone has for my car is the same. And also they are the same as my old
one. I did stick some bolts into the pan and...
Forum: Saturn November 28th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon: low beam fails but high beam works

Thank you very much. If you don't mind, could you please tell me the reason
that the bulb works for high beam but fails low beam? I do appreciate.

Lee
Forum: Dodge November 28th 06, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 2
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon: transmission gasket

My car is Plymouth Neon Sports 95. I exchange the transmission filter and
fluid. However, I found the pan gasket doesn't fit the transmission pan
very much. I compared it to the old one. They have...
Forum: Saturn November 28th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By Leeinwind
95 Neon: low beam fails but high beam works

The right headlight doesn't work when I turn on the low beam but works fine
when I use high beam. The left one works fine for both cases. Do I need to
replace the bulb or check the circuit?
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15