Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tazzx1 via CarKB.com
Forum: VW water cooled July 27th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
98 VW Bug Hi Me Again ... HELP New Problem

Yes it is a 2.0 and yes it gives of the Engine Check Light. Will the spark
plug/ing transformer thing also cause the car to not upshift?

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
>Good on the trans!
>
>If your...
Forum: VW water cooled July 27th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
98 VW Bug Hi Me Again ... HELP New Problem

I dont mean to ask a stupid qustion but what is CEL? Does that me Check
Engine Light? If yes, then yes it does. The car will also not upshift while
it is doing all this sputter stuff btw.

I dont...
Forum: VW water cooled July 20th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 5
98 VW Bug Hi Me Again ... HELP New Problem

OK, so I just spent 2700.00 getin the transmission fixed on my daughters bug,
all was going good right.... Well, my husband took her car the the car wash
and was washin the car and clean under the...
Forum: VW water cooled July 15th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
98 VW Bug Transmission

Unfortunaly I cant check the level on my own there was no dipstick... I ended
up having to take it to a transmission shop. Cost 2700.00 ... The torque
converter (sp) was not good and the...
Forum: VW water cooled July 14th 07, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
98 VW Bug Transmission

Thanks ... I will .. FREE is GOOD!

Matt B. wrote:
>>> My daughters car started overheating so I took it to a garage. They
>>> first
>[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
>> not need an actual...
Forum: VW water cooled July 14th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
98 VW Bug Transmission

Thank you very much for this tip ... I didnt know you could do that ...

Madesio wrote:
>>My daughters car started overheating so I took it to a garage. They first
>>replaced the thermostat, then...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6