Identification of General Motors V8 small block engines. by George[_17_]
When I was working in the Middle East I bought 2 Corvettes and as I had contacts with a car breakers Yard and they could not pay me for work I did, several times they took old Chevrolet small block engines out of abandoned or rear damaged cars for me and as I had free shipping too. I sent several...
Today 01:05 PM
by George[_17_] Go to last post
0 1 Corvette
Today 11:54 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 4 Auto Photos
Today 11:54 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 4 Auto Photos
Today 11:54 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 4 Auto Photos
Today 11:54 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 4 Auto Photos
Today 11:54 AM
by Rich Go to last post
0 4 Auto Photos
ignition hard to turn by Tim R
It's an older Chevy. Occasionally the key didn't want to turn, but enough jiggling and I could get it to start. Now it's every time, and I'm never sure I'll get it. Would spraying lubricant into the keyhole help, or make it worse?
Today 11:21 AM
by J.B. Wood[_2_] Go to last post