Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anim8rFSK
Forum: General December 4th 19, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv, alt.autos, rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Anim8rFSK
Dax Shepard and Rob Corddry to host a reboot of Top Gear America

Tue, 03 Dec 2019 08:35:54 -0700 > wrote:

> Shepard

NO

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

In article >,
Studemania > wrote:

> Did you see the car crash into anything to cause the explosion
> at the end of the...
Forum: Technology February 17th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 90
Posted By Anim8rFSK
People who claim 'they could build a 400mpg Hybrid' amuse me.

In article >,
Gordon McGrew > wrote:

> On 16 Feb 2007 03:38:54 -0800, "SFTVratings"
Forum: Technology February 14th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.ford

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> > wrote in message
Forum: Driving July 23rd 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
Replies: 12
Posted By Anim8rFSK
Wetbacks With CDLs Run Sheriff's Off the Road

In article <YKKwg.66882$9c6.8629@dukeread11>, "Curt" >
wrote:

> > What should we do with moronic Americans who don't know how to use an
> > apostrophe?
>
> ?

See the subject's...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5