Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 1.66 seconds.
Forum: Jeep June 19th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
jeep wrangler yj lift issue

Threads like this really make me want to stay stock on my 2002 TJ
Forum: Jeep April 27th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.trucks.ford,rec.sport.waterski,rec.boats,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Pictures Please - Ford 351 - Ford351C - Ford351W

On Apr 27, 11:18 am, wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a new websitewww.Ford351.comand need pictures of
> Ford 351 engines. I had a '72 Ford Torino with a 351C engine but no
Forum: Jeep April 13th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Engine Performance & Gas Mileage - Can You Assist Me?

On Apr 13, 7:30 am, "Rickster the Jeepster" >
wrote:
> I have a 1999 Leep Wrangler Sport, 4.0L, 5 speed. The previous owner
> installed the performance engine cip as well as the...
Forum: Jeep April 11th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Radiator/Coolant flush/replacement

How many years/miles should this be done? My 2002 wrangler has 68,000
miles on it. Not sure if previous owner did it - he did follow the
service milestones to the T however.
Forum: Jeep March 21st 07, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Like a dope, I bought another Jeep.

On Mar 21, 6:12 am, "Steve Foley" > wrote:
> Dan's first rule:
>
> The stupid shall be punished.
>
> Nevertheless, it's actually the best looking Commando I've seen in quite...
Forum: Jeep March 13th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
First Topless Drive of the Season!!

Lucky &*^%&^$&#
It's 40 here in Montreal. Not quite topless weather....
Forum: Jeep March 6th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Sway bar link grease?

Is it my imagination or does my drivers side sway bar link have a
grease nipple and the passenger side doesnt? 2002 TJ
Forum: Jeep February 22nd 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Start up after storage

And very important - when you change the oil filter fill it 1/4 to 1/2
way with new oil. It will absorb into the filter and provide oil to
your engine faster.
Forum: Jeep February 21st 07, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
converting from private to commercial

On Feb 21, 11:02 am, "Earle Horton" > wrote:
> It is shocking that a citizen would try to cheat the tax system like this.
> I am sure that you have no intention of putting your...
Forum: Jeep February 19th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
DaimlerChrysler to auction off Chrysler

I REALLY REALLY hope Hyundai does not by Chrysler.
Forum: Jeep February 14th 07, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Woah.. worth a read esp modded gear people

WOW I had no idea. I don't do it for long stretches - If I'm going
down a driveway or parking lot I tend to put it in neutral, push the
clutch in, and wait till I know what gear I'll need. If there...
Forum: Jeep February 13th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Extreme angle - clutch failure

Crazy clip. Poor Jen.

Matt - yeap i was looking up at the sky - not the guages.
Forum: Jeep February 13th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Woah.. worth a read esp modded gear people

When i coast I slap her in Neutral and let the clutch out.
Forum: Jeep February 13th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Woah.. worth a read esp modded gear people

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/coasting.htm
Forum: Jeep February 12th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Feb 12, 2:37 pm, wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2:00 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
>
> > That sounds like your clutch is 'really' low on fluid. I would be check
> > the...
Forum: Jeep February 12th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Extreme angle - clutch failure

On Feb 12, 2:00 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
> That sounds like your clutch is 'really' low on fluid. I would be check
> the MC and if low be looking for leaks.
>
> If this is your...
Forum: Jeep February 12th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

On Feb 12, 1:23 pm, "Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote:
> Remind us on your vehicle?
>
> Mechanical clutch, take a look at your body mounts...
>
> Hydraulic, take a look at your fluid...
Forum: Jeep February 12th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Extreme angle - clutch failure

Hi - I like to climb snowbanks. I got the $%# scared out of me on
Saturday. I went up this steep bank, and the angle started getting
extreme. I was in Low-4. As I started getting uncomfortable,...
Forum: Jeep February 9th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
1996 YJ Half door to 2002 TJ conversion

> They are probably this color ...

The doors are that color but the uppers are spice/tan
Forum: Jeep February 9th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
1996 YJ Half door to 2002 TJ conversion

"When the first TJs came out, the dealer parts guy let
me try out a soft upper on my YJ. As I remember it didn't fit at all.
Everything was about 1.5" off, and the angle was all wrong. It was...
Forum: Jeep February 8th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
1996 YJ Half door to 2002 TJ conversion

My buddy gave me his old set of Greenish 1996 Half doors and soft
uppers. They need work. Especially the soft uppers. When i try them to
see the fit, it seems the angle is off a bit. Looks like the...
Forum: Jeep February 7th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Don't have a car and still waiting for a bus ride home?

On Feb 6, 4:02 pm, "97tjMike" > wrote:
> die spammers die

Hahahaha
Forum: Jeep February 5th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Jeep Jamboree Canada

All this corporate garble what about 30 people getting together for a
weekend of offroading? That doesn't cost millions of dollars!
Terrible news.
JF in Montreal
Forum: Jeep February 1st 07, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Need help! 4cyl 97 TJ.... Tire Choice 31" or 33"

Terrible.
Not to take away from this thread, but I'm curious - I have a 4.0 6cyl
and I'm running stock 30" and no lift. In all honesty how bad will it
be when I lift 3.5 " and slap 33's on there?
Forum: Jeep January 31st 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Best online resource for Jeep Parts?

On Jan 31, 1:43 pm, "Chris Maness" >
wrote:
> What is the best resource for aftermarket Jeep products on-line?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Maness
> KQ6UP

Offroadtoystore.com