Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Technology August 30th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Engine Shaking after changing spark plugs & Wires ??????

On Aug 29, 2:04 pm, haroldcalvert <haroldcalvert.2w3...@no-
mx.nodomain.com> wrote:
> check firing order!!
>
> --
> haroldcalvert
Forum: Technology August 30th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
How many treadwear miles do we REALLY get for every 100 UTQG points?

I no longer pay attention to the warranty. Most "premature" wear is
from worn chassis or bad alignment. They don't honor the warranty
under those circumstances and it's easy for them to show you...
Forum: Technology August 30th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Help- Leaking antifreez from the overflow resevoir

On Aug 30, 11:05 am, wrote:
> On Aug 29, 7:30 pm, E Meyer > wrote:
>

> > On 8/27/07 1:31 PM, in article
Forum: Technology August 30th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Alternator ripple from bad diode?? Faulty dash light?? Belt issues?? 1991 240sx batt light on dash

On Aug 30, 12:01 am, AWN > wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a 91 240sx with a BATT light on the dash and I have some questions:
>
> 1) Will alternator ripple (say over .5A...
Forum: Technology August 30th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Strange problem? Cluster lights dead but hazard lights ON instead? -02 Taurus

Thanx for the great feedback. I posted an update yesterday but I
don't see it here. Two days ago, the problem went away. However,
yesterday the problem came back. So I checked every exterior...
Forum: Technology August 28th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Strange problem? Cluster lights dead but hazard lights ON instead? -02 Taurus

I have a strange problem with my wife's 2002 Taurus with "analog"
cluster. When the parking/head lights are activated, the instrument
cluster lights do not come on. Instead, the 2 hazard/signal...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6