Showing results 1 to 25 of 439
Search took 1.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Some Guy
Forum: Jeep February 12th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> dont tell me i didnt go to high school
>
> i went to night high school for two years and got my ged diploma

Even more .sig material!

> No One >...
Forum: Jeep February 12th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> dont badmouth aol i used it for quite a while and it was one of the
> best internet companies of all time

More .sig material!

> dont hate appreciate
>
> §ñühw¤£f...
Forum: Jeep February 12th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> ive got a ged you idiot so yes i grauated from high school

..sig material!

> Pink ? Freud > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:02:49...
Forum: Jeep February 4th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
> Jeep America #1 wrote:
>> well im zerothing the nomination
>>
> WTF is that supposed to mean?
>
>> put that in your pipe and smoke it some gay
>>
> Yer just a little bit retarded...
Forum: Jeep February 3rd 09, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Jeep America #1 > wrote in
> :
>
>> oh look im so impressed im going to win an award now
>>
>> why dont you...
Forum: Jeep February 3rd 09, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> oh look im so impressed im going to win an award now
>
> why dont you give 24butt and williams nemasis award for being commies
> of the month
>
> and punk fraud an award...
Forum: Jeep February 2nd 09, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy
The Abuser of Goats makes his un-triumphant return! (was appreciating veterans for the new year)

Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel wrote:
> <PLONK>

Like you could plonk anyone, moron.

> Sure do scumbag! You're just another faggot that doesn't have the
> courage nor...
Forum: Jeep February 2nd 09, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
NOMINATION (was: Jerk America #Zero (The Diagnoses))

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> your just a regular armchair sigmun froyd arentcha

[snip]

For this, among many other examples of posts that bear only a vague
relationship to English, I nominate Jeep...
Forum: Jeep February 2nd 09, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
some great americans

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Jeep America #1 > wrote in
> :
>
>> your disgusitng
>>
>> your heart is full of hate
>>
>> full of hate for...
Forum: Jeep February 1st 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

Pinku-Sensei wrote:
> Some Guy > wrote in
> :
>
>> Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel wrote:
>
> I...
Forum: Jeep January 21st 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
some great americans

Joeseph P. Blow wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:07:44 -0600, Jeep America #1 >
> wrote:
>
>> thrown under the bus is not the same as riding the bus you moran
>

> Omigod....
Forum: Jeep January 21st 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
some great americans

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> most responsable people post the response on top but im not surprised
> a bottom feeder as you bottom responds
>
> and you act like im the newbie

Stop! You're spewing .sig...
Forum: Jeep January 21st 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 378
Posted By Some Guy
some great americans

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> hey fake name coward your not alowed to talk about real americans or
> how real americans should spell

..sig material!

> your hatred for bill hughes and for me and for...
Forum: Jeep January 7th 09, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy
appreciating veterans for the new year

Kate wrote:

[snip]

> 24Bit has a bad habit of coming in here and just stirring the pot. Add to
> that that there a number of people that just flat refuse to let the whole
> thing die even though...
Forum: Jeep January 7th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Craig Scheiner wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:28:48 -0800, Gary L. Burnore wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:27:10 -0800, Craig Scheiner...
Forum: Jeep January 6th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:16:43 -0800, Some Guy
> > wrote:
>
>> Jeep America #1 wrote:
>>> you mean the truth that most of the trolls and...
Forum: Jeep January 5th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy
"Mike Romain" appreciating veterans for the new year

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel"
> > wrote in
> :
>
>> Plonk

Forum: Jeep January 5th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> i am a loyal and proud american thats how i serve my country

So, you didn't serve in the military, then?

> unlike you

What makes you think I didn't?

> you drive your...
Forum: Jeep January 5th 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> you mean the truth that most of the trolls and cowards like 24butt
> punk fraud and cujoke jared desuckpuppet in this newsgroup cant handle
>
> your another troll and your...
Forum: Jeep January 4th 09, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Creep Amerikka #1 > wrote in
> :
>
>> watch your lousy mouth you tranny freak
>
> Make me, bitch.

Forum: Jeep January 4th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy

Jeep America #1 wrote:
> well you say your a vet but when it comes to fighting against commie
> trolls who hate america you step right in line to throw bill under the
> bus so i really doubt your...
Forum: Jeep January 4th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 77
Posted By Some Guy
The Abuser of Goats makes his un-triumphant return! (was appreciating veterans for the new year)

Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scums 24bit & squarewheel wrote:
> Plonk! I don't write to faggots that don't have the courage or self-esteem
> to use a valid name and address. COWARD!!!!
Forum: Jeep September 8th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 29
Posted By Some Guy
Best Brand Windshield wiper blades ?

Pink of Freud wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 15:47:18 -0500, Archie Leach wrote:
>
>> "Hughes Corp" > wrote:
>>
>>> I just like to know who the losers are that try to use my name, in...
Forum: Jeep June 10th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 1
Posted By Some Guy
You make the call. Is Silly Billy Hughes making a D34TH THR34T??????

Archie Leach wrote:
> "Superman Hughes TrollKiller of scum 24bit & squarewheel"
> > wrote:
>
>> You have been a coward and traitor ever sense you ran from San...
Forum: Jeep March 9th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems
Replies: 4
Posted By Some Guy
FS cheap - 1962 Cheater Slicks