Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clifford Heath[_2_]
Forum: Technology April 17th 18, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Using an iPad to follow a YouTube DIY without Internet to replaceautomotive speakers

> On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:24:14 +0100, Clifford Heath >
> wrote:
>
>> On 17/04/18 06:34, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
>>> Am Mon, 16 Apr...
Forum: Technology April 17th 18, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 19
Using an iPad to follow a YouTube DIY without Internet to replaceautomotive speakers

On 17/04/18 06:34, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
> Am Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:20:55 -0700 (PDT), schrieb :
>
>> Then they are out of phase and as one cone is moving out,
>> the other is...
Forum: Technology December 6th 17, 12:58 AM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 36
Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers indecades)

On 05/12/17 14:48, harry newton wrote:
> He who is Oren said on Mon, 04 Dec 2017 14:54:05 -0800:
>
>> It really is a shame when college kids can't fix a scratchy sounding
>> speaker. A speaker...
Forum: Technology November 5th 17, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 528
What are some car-repair jobs you always wished you could do buthave never done?

On 05/11/17 11:33, wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Nov 2017 21:19:50 +0000 (UTC), RS Wood >
>> I do agree that PCV valves and condensers and points and carbs required
Forum: Technology November 5th 17, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair

On 05/11/17 08:19, RS Wood wrote:
> wrote:
>
>> They sure make cars a lot better - experience and technology have
>> made a lot of difference. ( Remember, in 1959, the...
Forum: Technology October 5th 15, 05:04 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 228
EPA caught VW cheating - how does the car know it's being tested?

On 05/10/15 13:33, sms wrote:
> On 10/4/2015 2:39 PM, Klaatu wrote:
>> According to NBC, the emission controls were altered when only the front
>> wheels were turning, as on a dynometer.
> I don't...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6