Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 66StangMan[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang March 17th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 29
Posted By 66StangMan[_2_]
One more week 'til Spring

"dwight" wrote:
> Wednesday was sunny and 70.
>
> Today, we have 2" of sleet and frozen rain, with a generous coating of ice
> everywhere. May change to snow overnight, with a layer of rain over...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 12th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By 66StangMan[_2_]
4-speed tranny leaking

"neildomo" wrote :
>I have a '72 Mach 1 which at some point in it's life had the
> engine(and perhaps transmission) replaced with a 302. I noticed some
> dripping under the car, so when I went under...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 7th 07, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By 66StangMan[_2_]
Found the problem with the 1994 stang 3.8 5sp

"ChEvRoLeT" wrote:
> WEll well.. I buy a OBDII scanner and I getr these codes
> 708
> 720
> 743
> 750
> 755
> SO I go on to read the book and LMFAO all automatic codes.. So the guy I
> bought the...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 13th 07, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 78
Posted By 66StangMan[_2_]
Ford gets a clue

"Michael Johnson" wrote:

> IMO, talking about horsepower is just part of the performance equation.
> One also has to look at the torque rating of an engine. Your old 5.0L may
> be on the low...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 12th 07, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By 66StangMan[_2_]
Westsidecars

Same goes for selling online. Especially beware of those who send you a
cashiers check for more than the agreed amount, and asks you to forward the
extra amount on to their shipper. Also when you...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5