Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KMacK
Forum: Simulators January 29th 10, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By KMacK
Iracing Skippy schedule?

Byron Forbes wrote:

> As Plowboy mentioned, the last couple of builds lessened the engine
> braking of most cars so a pronounced difference would no doubt be
> experienced by all. Last season...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 10, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By KMacK
Iracing Skippy schedule?

Thanks for the info! Timing sounds good for catching the start of the
next season. Races still being every 2 hours is a big disappointment.
But if there are lots of drivers that will help (I'm a...
Forum: Simulators January 27th 10, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 5
Posted By KMacK
Iracing Skippy schedule?

With some extra time during the winter months thought I may try iRacing
again after a long absence. IIRC I was racing skippys at the end. What
are the best weekday nights and times (Eastern US)...
Forum: Simulators October 20th 09, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By KMacK
iracing leagues?

Thanks. BTW have they figured out Halifax isn't in New England yet? ;-)

schooner wrote:
> Drop me an email if you want any info Ken, believe you are local to
> Halifax too.
> I'm in iRacing so can...
Forum: Simulators October 19th 09, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By KMacK
iracing leagues?

Tony R wrote:
> The mainstay of iRacing will be the oficial series, so I would expect
> the leagues to make themselves known on the Members forums, under
> Hosted Racing.

Thanks for the info...
Forum: Simulators October 19th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By KMacK
iracing leagues?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any leagues moving to iracing or
forming within iracing? With the hosted private sessions it should now
be possible (just have to score the results outside...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6