Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dosio
Forum: Ford Explorer August 11th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By dosio
Help need w/t 98' Explorer

Well, I took the truck to the dealer , they bleed the system and now
everything is OK
Forum: Ford Explorer August 5th 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By dosio
Help need w/t 98' Explorer

Hi all,
to make the story short , I was experienced problems with my steering. when
truck is loaded , trying to steer to either direction, oil from steering
pump start to spit out and steering...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 4th 08, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By dosio
98' Explorer 2WD Steering Rack

Hi everyone,
I come across a problem , trying to pin point. Recently when truck is not
moving but engine running , turning the steering wheels ether left or right
, I get very noticeable vibration...
Forum: Ford Explorer January 20th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By dosio
Gas w/t 10% Ethanol blend

Does anybody know if the gas with 10% low-level ethanol effect in bad way
our Fords? Some suggest changing fuel filter more often but what's the
reality?
Forum: Ford Explorer January 6th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 10
Posted By dosio
Replacement "99 Explorer IAC...longish

I just purchased a IAC valve from Autozone for $50. Please do not mislead
people

"Plano Bill" > wrote in message
> You are correct in...
Forum: VW water cooled May 20th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By dosio
90' Golf TNA transmission 3 speed

Hi everyone,
my transmission slips a bit for 20 -30 sec only when outside is cold and the
car sits overnight. otherwise runs just fine ,shifts up ward and down no
problems, no grinding noises. when...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 12th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer

Thanks Jim, seems I have to do some more reasearch or read the repair
manual, unless someone else had similar problem and wants to share with us
Dosio

"Jim Warman" > wrote...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 11th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer

Yes , I checked fuses on side of the instrumental panel but all were OK. Are
you saying that GEM may be bad,or?

..

"dosio" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer March 11th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer

Hi everyone,
my interior lights stopped working when I open driver or any other door. I
can manually turn them on but not by open the doors. Any ideas what could
cause this?
Thanks in advance
Tino
Forum: VW water cooled February 25th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By dosio
90' Golf auto transmission 1.8L, 3 speed

Hi everyone,
When car is cold and outside temperatures low , the transmission seems not
engaging immediately in first gear. Engine's revolutions are about 2000rpm
but car slightly move. After...
Forum: Ford Explorer February 6th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By dosio
Intake manifold

This is kind of follow up to previous posting. I've got 98' Expl. 4.0L , OHV
only in a morning when start the engine and put shift lever on reverse or
drive it died immediately, if I let it run for...
Forum: Ford Explorer February 3rd 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By dosio
98' intake gasket

Hi everyone,
Recently, when cold, around 30-32 degree and truck is cold, my Explorer runs
very rough.When get warmer is fine. I replace EGR valve ,PVC and IAC valve
but still does it. I assumed it...
Forum: VW water cooled January 18th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By dosio
90' Golf heater core

Hi everyone,
My Golf even with new heater core still blow cold air in passenger
compartment. Any ideas what could cause this. Temperature on instrumental
panel rich normal temp, no overheating...
Forum: Ford Explorer January 1st 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer Speedometer

Thanks for the info Paul, I'll check it out
Dosio
> wrote in message
>
> dosio wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I've got...
Forum: Ford Explorer January 1st 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer Speedometer

Hi everyone,
I've got Explorer 99' , sport , 4x4, OHV engine. Recently I've noticed
speedometer' lights quit on me, and only one is working. Is anybody have
experience of replacing the bulbs? Do I...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 31st 06, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By dosio
Bad Valve Springs

I just had similar problem, rough idle and by cleaning IAC and EGR valves ,
problem solved.
Just opinion
Good luck

"Captain Coleman" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 30th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer just died

Yes , cleaning IAC valve cured the problem,
Thank you all
Dosio
"Mikepier" > wrote in message

> dosio wrote:
Forum: Ford Explorer October 29th 06, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer just died

Thanks guys, I'll try it tomorrow but I also read somewhere about intake
manifold's gasket go bad, is this true?
Dosio
"dosio" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 28th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By dosio
99' Explorer just died

Hi everyone,
I do have Explorer sport 4x4 ohm engine and 58000 miles on it. Until
yesterday ran just fine. I had to leave, truck was still warm, started but
died immediately , on second attempt...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 7th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 10
Posted By dosio
Explorer 98' engine Pinging

I've heard , to check intake vacuum leak with carburetor cleaner, is this
true?
Dosio
"JohanB" > wrote in message
> Don't...
Forum: Ford Explorer October 5th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 10
Posted By dosio
Explorer 98' engine Pinging

Thank you all , I'll try all suggestions out and post the outcomes
Dosio
"dosio" > wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> I own an...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 30th 06, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 10
Posted By dosio
Explorer 98' engine Pinging

Hi guys,

I own an Explorer with 4.0 OVH or "pushrod engine" When I bought it, even up
hill under load engine was very quiet. Recently I notice under same
conditions , pinging sound start to come...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22