Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ndccpf1
Forum: Jeep January 27th 14, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By ndccpf1
FIXED: Little to no cabin heat 1998 Grand Cherokee

Inlet hose to firewall VERY HOT.... outlet hose from firewall COOL.. Pulled off both hoses at the front of engine and blew compressed air 1st in one hose (dumping the gunk out) then reversed and used...
Forum: Honda January 3rd 12, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By ndccpf1
03' TL Headlight / FOGs Issues

2003 Acura TL Type-S

Replaced driver side HID ballast/igniter last year

Now driver Low (HID) / High (9005) beams not working

With engine off, using flash-to-pass causes passenger low AND high...
Forum: Honda October 16th 11, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By ndccpf1
04 Civic EX Automatic Overheating

On Oct 2, 9:28*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> ndccpf1 > wrote in news:a1bd092b-b1af-48ab-a0ec-
> :
>
> > What condition changes...
Forum: Honda October 16th 11, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By ndccpf1
04 Civic EX CEL P0135 and P0134

On Oct 2, 9:56*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> On 10/02/2011 06:32 PM, Tegger wrote:
>

> > jim > *wrote :
>
> >> On...
Forum: Honda October 3rd 11, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By ndccpf1
04 Civic EX Automatic Speedo Not Working

On Oct 2, 9:42*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> On 10/02/2011 06:34 PM, Tegger wrote:
>
> > > *wrote in news:83ca8821-0538-4099-bd01-
Forum: Honda October 3rd 11, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 2, 9:34*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> ndccpf1 > wrote in news:83ca8821-0538-4099-bd01-
> :
>
> > I know VSS (Vehicle...
Forum: Honda October 3rd 11, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By ndccpf1
04 Civic EX Automatic Speedo Not Working

I know VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) is on the tranny but for this year
Civic how accessable and where ? Is there a quick way to test the
sensor / output to determine it is bad ?
(same car that is...
Forum: Honda October 3rd 11, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 2, 5:26*pm, Tegger > wrote:
> ndccpf1 > wrote in news:3e71b814-e467-493f-8afb-
> :
>
> > Worked a a friend's 2004...
Forum: Honda October 2nd 11, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Oct 2, 12:02*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> On 10/01/2011 08:18 PM, ndccpf1 wrote:
>
> > Worked a a friend's 2004 Civic EX 1.7L VTEC today. Car overheating /
> > no heat into passenger...
Forum: Honda October 2nd 11, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By ndccpf1
04 Civic EX Automatic Overheating

Worked a a friend's 2004 Civic EX 1.7L VTEC today. Car overheating /
no heat into passenger area / both cooling fans will come on only if
AC is turned on. Main cooling fan not coming on. Changed...
Forum: Honda December 31st 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By ndccpf1
03' CRV: P0661....Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit Low(Bank 1)

CEL was on then went off after a few days. I scannned the code and
got this: P0661....Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit Low
(Bank 1) however the CEL was off.
I cant find reference to this...
Forum: Honda August 15th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By ndccpf1
02 Accord Coupe No dash or parking lights..fuses good and tried new

Stumped on this one. Swapped relays insde engine bay (Lights1 and
Lights2), checked all fuses and tried a new stalk swtich and no luck.
Headlights OK, Brake lights OK and flashers work too.
I can't...
Forum: Honda July 21st 09, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By ndccpf1
2008 Honda Element SC Driver's Auto Up WIndow Reverses

I click the switch up for Auo-Up and then it goes about 1/2 way up
then starts to go back down. I click the swtich again and same thing.
About the third time it goes all the way up. Car is running...
Forum: Honda December 1st 08, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ndccpf1
01' Accord EX What is the bulb number for the rear illuminationof the odometer ?

I have a number of small lamps at home so I figured to pull out the IP
on the weekend when the dealer was closed or at night....
Forum: Honda November 29th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ndccpf1
96' Cherokee Sport 4.0 How easy / involved to change the exhaustmanifold ?

On Aug 16, 6:13*pm, "DougW" >
wrote:
> ndccpf1 wrote:
> > I see the INTAKE manifold is mated on top.
>
> Same bolts hold on both the intake and exhaust...
Forum: Jeep August 16th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By ndccpf1
96 Cherokee Front Wiper Spray Jets Missing

Bought truck used and notice under the cowl the "jets" in the cowl are
missing and the two hoses (each end of the "T") are sitting under the
cowl. Do I need the parts from the dealer, junkyard or a...
Forum: Honda May 21st 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ndccpf1
93 Del Sol Automatic Can the oil pan gasket be replaced easily ?

On May 18, 10:44Â*pm, jim beam > wrote:
> ndccpf1 wrote:
> > On May 12, 5:14�pm, ndccpf1 > wrote:
> >> Or a frame piece needs to be removed ?
>
> > Do I...
Forum: Honda May 19th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By ndccpf1
Options for upgrading headlights on '89 Accord?

On May 18, 1:47*am, John E. > wrote:
> What are my options for increasing the light output from the headlights on an
> '89 Accord? Googling a little it seems that they're a...
Forum: Honda May 19th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By ndccpf1
93 Del Sol Automatic Can the oil pan gasket be replaced easily ?

On May 12, 5:14*pm, ndccpf1 > wrote:
> Or a frame piece needs to be removed ?

Do I need to remove the exhaust pipe the runs under the oil pan or can
the pan be "angled" out once...
Forum: Jeep May 14th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By ndccpf1
How easy to replace rear wheel bearing on 98' Grand Cherokee ?

On May 14, 11:18*am, RoyJ > wrote:
> Your vehicle can have either a Dana 35 or Dana 44 and you need to know
> which one you have. The axle shaft has to come out of the...
Forum: Jeep May 14th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By ndccpf1
How easy to replace rear wheel bearing on 98' Grand Cherokee ?

I've done front drive cars and the rears are very easy. Not familiar
on the Grand Chero.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36