Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Laurence Sheldon
Forum: Driving September 9th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 11
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
More Calls To Raise Driving Age to 18

wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2:44 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>> "Do we really want our kids dependent upon parents for virtually
>> everything...
Forum: Driving August 28th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 5
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
Appears Biden lied about the car crash that killed his firstwife

Laurence Sheldon wrote:

> The Mexican dick sucker likes to pick on anything he can dream
> of.....Donchaknow?

Anything that says something like this you can know did not come from
me, but rather...
Forum: Driving August 28th 08, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

"Shawn Hirn" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Speeders & Drunk...
Forum: Driving August 27th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Replies: 20
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
No you are done Mexican Idiot.

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> "Dave" > wrote in
Forum: Driving July 28th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 9
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
Wishful thinking!

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:

> Solar farms might kill some endangered sagebrush, you know.

Why not put it on an equal footing with the endangered permafrost?
--
Requiescas in pace o email ...
Forum: Driving July 17th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

z wrote:

> i don't live in NASCAR country, but the drivers around here could give
> the Busch cup boys lessons in keeping the guy behind from passing you,
> even on a 4 lane divided interstate. not...
Forum: Driving July 16th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

z wrote:

> i am definitely against these laws which require you to drive faster
> than the speed limit. you should definitely allowed to go 55 if you
> want to.

I don't know where that came...
Forum: Driving July 15th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.road

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:

>> Another issue speeding motorists do not realize (or care about) is
>> their impact on cross traffic or pedestrians.
>
> On a limited access highway?

Around here, you...
Forum: Driving July 9th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
We have what Google Maps doesn't

ChrisCoaster wrote:
[troll skat bagged and tagged]

> Too bad none of the videos work!!

Too bad troll feeders quoe all the crap the troll filters has stopped.
How much does she pay you?
--...
Forum: Driving June 29th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 114
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

Brent P wrote:
> On 2008-06-29, Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>
>> Naw. As I have explained, I can decline to play.
>> I can park and have a cup, of coffee, if I want to.
>> Or I...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 29th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 107

Brent P wrote:
> On 2008-06-29, Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>
>> Naw. As I have explained, I can decline to play.
>> I can park and have a cup, of coffee, if I want to.
>> Or I...
Forum: Driving June 29th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Brent P wrote:
> On 2008-06-29, Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>
>>> But if you don't play, you automatically lose. You stay stuck behind the
>>> passive-aggressive...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 29th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Brent P wrote:
> On 2008-06-29, Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>
>>> But if you don't play, you automatically lose. You stay stuck behind the
>>> passive-aggressive...
Forum: Driving June 29th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>
>>> It's the assholes that start the games. Scott...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 29th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>> Brent P wrote:
>>
>>> It's the assholes that start the games. Scott...
Forum: Driving June 29th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Brent P wrote:

> But if you don't play, you automatically lose. You stay stuck behind the
> passive-aggressive assholes. Good luck with that.

If I don't play, I don't play. I drop back into the...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 29th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Brent P wrote:

> But if you don't play, you automatically lose. You stay stuck behind the
> passive-aggressive assholes. Good luck with that.

If I don't play, I don't play. I drop back into the...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 29th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Brent P wrote:

> It's the assholes that start the games. Scott didn't start the game, he
> just decided to win it.

In other words, Scott decided to be an asshole and play the game.

You can't...
Forum: Driving June 29th 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Brent P wrote:

> It's the assholes that start the games. Scott didn't start the game, he
> just decided to win it.

In other words, Scott decided to be an asshole and play the game.

You can't...
Forum: Driving June 29th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>>
>>> That's when you say CHECKMATE, SLOTH!
Forum: Ford Explorer June 29th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
>> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>>
>>> That's when you say CHECKMATE, SLOTH!
Forum: Driving June 28th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 114
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

Laurence Sheldon typoed:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>> In message >, Laurence Sheldon
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> People that make me uncomfortable and make...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 28th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road
Replies: 107
Posted By Laurence Sheldon
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

Laurence Sheldon typoed:
> Scott in SoCal wrote:
>> In message >, Laurence Sheldon
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> People that make me uncomfortable and make...
Forum: Driving June 28th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> In message >, Laurence Sheldon
> > wrote:
>
>> People that make me uncomfortable and make me unsafe are assholes and...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 28th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer,misc.transport.road