Showing results 1 to 25 of 123
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Forum: Driving May 24th 18, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 12
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
"Emergency Vehicle"

Erik Meltzer > wrote:
>On 07.12.2017 19:49, The Real Bev wrote:

>Here in Germany, there are plenty of small access roads to Autobahns
>marked (with the German signage equivalent to)...
Forum: VW water cooled October 29th 17, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

wrote:

>I want to modify the circuit to add another relay to power the
>solenoid thus lessen the load, to energize relay it takes around
>150mA.

>Supply taken directly from...
Forum: VW water cooled August 26th 13, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Alloy Wheels - A Word of Warning

PeterD > wrote:
>On 8/21/2013 6:24 PM, SnoBrdr wrote:

>> If you had EVER rotated your tires, this would never have been a
>> issue.

>> I have always lubed the hubs on all my...
Forum: VW water cooled December 4th 11, 03:07 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Progress? Blinkenlights LINked

In view of the stupid questions that I've been asking, I thought I'd
better provide and update, should anybody care.

<http://golf2lin.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/blinkenlights-linked/>

Things are...
Forum: VW water cooled November 28th 11, 05:45 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Window-winding: Electronically and with feeling

More bleed from the analysis to replace the Mk2 Golf GTI's wiring
with a LINbus-based network.

<http://golf2lin.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/window-winding-electronically-and-with-feeling/>
While...
Forum: VW water cooled November 25th 11, 07:23 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Electronically-Stimulated Windows - A Feature

<http://golf2lin.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/electronically-stimulated-windows/>

A different way to control electric windows is discussed on a
Features page.

This isn't part of the main project....
Forum: VW water cooled November 20th 11, 12:21 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

Bernd Felsche > wrote:
>Paul Saccani > wrote:
>>Bernd Felsche wrote:

>>>I also have a hand-held, digital 'scope. One of the clamp meters...
Forum: VW water cooled November 6th 11, 04:49 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

Bernd Felsche > wrote:
>Paul Saccani > wrote:
>>Bernd Felsche wrote:

>>>Well, it'd tell me the current through the circuit. Which...
Forum: VW water cooled November 6th 11, 04:27 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

Paul Saccani > wrote:
>Bernd Felsche wrote:

>>I also have a hand-held, digital 'scope. One of the clamp meters has
>>peak-hold -- I'd forgotten about that. It might do the...
Forum: VW water cooled November 5th 11, 07:51 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

Paul Saccani > wrote:
>Bernd Felsche wrote:

>>Something I don't know ... and can't seem to find out all that
>>easily.
>>
>>I'm trying to figure out the current draw by the...
Forum: VW water cooled November 3rd 11, 02:49 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

D Walford > wrote:
>On 03/11/2011 1:35 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> > wrote:

Forum: VW water cooled November 3rd 11, 02:46 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

D Walford > wrote:
>On 03/11/2011 1:31 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>> "Bernd Felsche" wrote

Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 11, 03:35 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

PeterD > wrote:

>On 11/2/2011 3:45 AM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> Something I don't know ... and can't seem to find out all that
>> easily.
>>
>> I'm trying to figure out the current...
Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 11, 03:31 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

"Clocky" > wrote:
>"Bernd Felsche" wrote

>> I'm trying to figure out the current draw by the starter solenoid,
>> (not the starter motor) at terminal 50.
>>
>> It's powered...
Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 11, 03:29 PM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

atec77 > wrote:
>On 2/11/2011 5:45 PM, Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> Something I don't know ... and can't seem to find out all that
>> easily.
>>
>> I'm trying to figure out the current...
Forum: VW water cooled November 2nd 11, 08:45 AM Posted to aus.cars,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 49
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Starter solenoid current?

Something I don't know ... and can't seem to find out all that
easily.

I'm trying to figure out the current draw by the starter solenoid,
(not the starter motor) at terminal 50.

It's powered...
Forum: VW water cooled August 30th 11, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 15
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Golf 1.8 Mk III SE (same as GL.. ADZ engine) not starting.. help!!

Gizzard > wrote:

>Sorry, in a bit of a blind panic when I wrote that post.

>Car is 1996, ADZ engine, manual, 90k on clock.

It's still "new"! ;-)

>It's at the garage now....
Forum: VW water cooled January 14th 11, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 8
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
The "Old" Golf

"SFC" > wrote:
>"B Briggs" > schreef:
>On Dec 31 2010, 9:14 am, "SFC" > wrote:

>> Blown head gasket, check the coolant water level and...
Forum: VW water cooled December 5th 10, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
90 Jetta Carat Drivers Door Handle

Irv > wrote:
>Bernd Felsche wrote:
>> wrote:

Forum: VW water cooled December 3rd 10, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

wrote:
>Bernd Felsche > wrote:

>>You can use the old lock cylinders in the new handles.

>If you reuse the lock cylinder, note that you want to...
Forum: VW water cooled December 3rd 10, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Irv > wrote:

>OK I got a good look at it, I broke it, metal fatigue.
>Only answer is a new handle with keys and all from ebay,
>price $18.

You can use the old lock cylinders in...
Forum: VW water cooled December 1st 10, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Irv > wrote:

>Hi, Well it was an icy morning and me and the wife we're yanking on the
>doors of the Carat. It seems I've partially yanked the unit away from
>the door. It's the...
Forum: Driving November 5th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 339
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Is This The Magic Battery?

(Matthew Russotto) wrote:
>Bernd Felsche wrote:

>>Li-Ion nano-wire (which this battery may NOT be) storage density is
>>published at the equivalent of about 2.54 MJ/kg...
Forum: Driving November 5th 10, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 339
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Is This The Magic Battery?

rally2xs2 > wrote:

>The electric I will buy will
>have a 100 hp motor on each wheel and look like a Chevelle SS396 and,
>with max torque at 0 RPM, is gonna come off the line and...
Forum: Driving November 4th 10, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 339
Posted By Bernd Felsche[_2_]
Is This The Magic Battery?