Oil by The Real Bev[_5_]
I grew up on 10-30 or 20-40. This is SoCal. No freezing, lots of heat. Synth oil is nice, but expensive. The concept of 0-20 oil, although the manufacturer suggests/demands it, is just alien. We never freeze, we just have to worry about the oil thinning out when the ambient is over...
Today 03:17 AM
by Xeno Go to last post
by dsi1[_11_] Go to last post
4 19 Technology
Car dealership rip off. Hidden camera investigation Youtube by [email protected]
cbc.ca ...It is fun to watch that stuff at Marketplace in Canada. Not only about cars, but many other things too.
Yesterday 03:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post