Showing results 1 to 25 of 109
Search took 3.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ulysses[_2_]
Forum: Ford Explorer September 22nd 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
97 4.0L Stalling

"Bigusdickus" > wrote in message
On Sep 20, 7:15 pm, "Art McClinton" >...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 20th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
97 4.0L Stalling

"Art McClinton" > wrote in message
> My wife is complaining about our Ford Explorer (97) stalling while she is
> driving at...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 20th 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
repair manuals

"sehaare" > wrote in message
> Good to see that this group still exist. I joined it originally as
Forum: Ford Explorer September 15th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 13
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Trials and Tribulations on '99 Explorer

"Allan" > wrote in message
>> > The ping and loss of power
> >> may be nothing more than dirty injectors. I've fueled it from...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 14th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"Allan" > wrote in message
> Ulysses wrote:
Forum: Ford Explorer September 12th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"Allan" > wrote in message
> A very funny sound started to come from under the hood of my '99
> Explorer 4.0 EFI with...
Forum: Ford Explorer September 1st 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Leaking Transfer Case

"D.D. Palmer" > wrote in message
> My 2003 Mountaineer seems to have a leaking transfer case. At least I
> think that's...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 30th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
buying a radiator

> wrote in message
> Hi all. I need to buy a radiator for my 94 Explorer. Those that I
> viewed have...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 17th 08, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
brakes

"mab6680" > wrote in message
> I'm going to try my best to explain this so bare with me. Over the last
> year or...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 10th 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
A/C Questions

> Does this look familiar?
>
> >My experience has been that if you are adding freon in hot weather it
> >is darn near...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 6th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
blower fan needed

"flies4fun" > wrote in message
> I need a squirrel cage fan for the air conditioner blower of a '96
Explorer
> EB with climate...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 31st 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 6
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
A/C Questions

"John Normile" > wrote in message
> I have a '91 Explorer with a malfunctioning (R12) A/C.
>
> Earlier this season the A/C was...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 28th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
1993 Ford Explorer Amp

"Jess_w_ruark" <u45063@uwe> wrote in message news:87c7c44774591@uwe...
> I have seen Alot of FORD Explorer Radio this and that which are all
incorrect
> if you have a factory amp. The color of wires...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 21st 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 9
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Gasket and Freeze Plug issues...

"Erik" > wrote in message
On Jul 16, 9:16 pm, > wrote:
> I don't know...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 15th 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 2
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
what could be problem with this

"snaxsr" <u44839@uwe> wrote in message news:87272d3c49361@uwe...
> my truck was running fine yesterday i have a 95 4wd explorer i just put
> transmission fluid in it and today when i got to my...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 8th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
93 ford a4ld

"curtis_g" <u44712@uwe> wrote in message news:86d237ce09b5b@uwe...
> my 1993 ford explorer has a tranny problem? or i think it does any way.
the
> problem is i am driving at a 45 - 55 mph speed and...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 25th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 107
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

"Scott in SoCal" > wrote in message
> In message >, "Ulysses"
Forum: Driving June 25th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 114
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

"Scott in SoCal" > wrote in message
> In message >, "Ulysses"
Forum: Driving June 23rd 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"Alexander Rogge" > wrote in message
> I see this behaviour sometimes, and I do not understand it. The drivers
> that try this...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 23rd 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 107
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Advice to Drivers of Small Pointless Japanese Cars

"Alexander Rogge" > wrote in message
> I see this behaviour sometimes, and I do not understand it. The drivers
> that try this...
Forum: Ford Explorer June 2nd 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
1993 firing problem. I need HELP

"dferdon" > wrote in message
> Hmmm I never thought about a low battery. When I first started having this
Forum: Ford Explorer May 30th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

"dferdon" > wrote in message
> I have a 1993 spd. 4.0 that will turn over but not start. for a while I
Forum: Ford Explorer May 29th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
97 Explorer electrical problem - Help!

If you haven't already done it I would disconnect the battery and check for
a short to ground at the positive battery cable. If yes then disconnect the
cable from the starter selenoid and see if it...
Forum: Ford Explorer May 19th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 7
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
Has this newsgroup died?

"cant_believe_you_asked_this" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen ANYTHING posted here since the 13th. Have things been
Forum: Ford Explorer May 11th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By Ulysses[_2_]
94 Exp 4wd V6 tranny ?