Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hank Rogers[_4_]
Forum: Technology June 14th 21, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Find oil life before the Oil Life Monitor reminder pops up

Yong Huang wrote:
> Is it possible to find out how much oil life is left before the Oil Life Monitor reminder pops up? Or when or at what mileage the OLM was last reset? I can't find the receipt from...
Forum: Technology June 3rd 21, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Steering Rack Boot Replacement (clamp & tools)

John Robertson wrote:
> If I have to, I'll use whatever pliers or channellocks that I have.
> But I'm sure there isn't much room which will be the real problem I
> think.
>
> I looked at a few DIY...
Forum: Technology April 9th 21, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Does propane change with age?

micky wrote:
> Does propane change with age?

Have you tried lighting it with a match?

Using a diamond brand kitchen match should provide a definitive
answer. Caution, that air cleaner box may...
Forum: Technology April 2nd 21, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Are my business assumptions correct?

Scott Dorsey wrote:
> Rod Speed > wrote:
>> micky > wrote
>>
>>> Are my business assumptions correct?
>>>
>>> I'm trying to get rid of some engine...
Forum: Technology April 2nd 21, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech

micky wrote:
> Are my business assumptions correct?
>
> I'm trying to get rid of some engine trouble codes, and I need to
> install 2 or 4 oxygen sensors. I know I can install one of them, and
Forum: Technology April 2nd 21, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
can't get OBDII reader to work

micky wrote:
> Foxwell NT301 OBDII code reader
>
> Worked fine a year ago.
>
> In my trunk for a year, but car is white so it doesn't get that hot,
> doesn't get that cold because it's Maryland.
Forum: Technology March 26th 21, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 114
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Conventional oil hard to find?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 3/26/2021 3:47 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 18:49:56 +0530, mike
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> On 26-03-2021 02:25 AMuzi >...
Forum: Technology March 17th 21, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
graphite in the rear diff??

Chas Gantz wrote:
> Has anyone ever heard of this? We just had a guy come into the store and ask for some. He says it quiets the rear down if it's noisy.
>
> I've been in the parts business for over...
Forum: Technology November 29th 20, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 24
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Polishing my headlights

rbowman wrote:
> On 11/28/2020 02:13 PM, Steve W. wrote:
>> micky wrote:
>>> In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 28 Nov 2020 06:18:47 -0600, Vic Smith

Forum: Technology November 28th 20, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Replies: 24
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Polishing my headlights

Steve W. wrote:
> micky wrote:
>> 3 weeks ago I polished my headlight lenses.
>> They came out great.
>> I had replaced a bulb and noticed again how cloudy they were,
>> 2005 car.
>> It took about 2...
Forum: Technology September 4th 20, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 25
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Split/Different Front and Rear Cold Tire Pressures

Xeno wrote:
> On 3/9/20 11:21 pm, Chris K-Man wrote:
Forum: Technology July 2nd 20, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Hank Rogers[_4_]
Tire Pressure Gauges - Analog Vs. Digital

wrote:
> Amuzi:
>
> This http://www.longacreracing.com/products.aspx?itemid=1716&prodid=95470&pagetitle=Deluxe-2-%C2%BD”-Tire-Gauge
>
> just arrived in the mail today,...