Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Harry Palmer
Forum: Jeep February 1st 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Harry Palmer
2002 Jeep cherokee rear bumper will a 2000 bumper fit??

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
>

> > First of all, thanks for going to all that trouble to check this...
Forum: Jeep February 1st 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
Forum: Jeep January 31st 07, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
> > I'm replacing my rear bumper on my 2002 grand cherokee and can buy a
Forum: Jeep January 29th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
Forum: Jeep January 29th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
> > I'm replacing my rear bumper on my 2002 grand cherokee and can buy a
Forum: Jeep January 29th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Harry Palmer
2002 Jeep cherokee rear bumper will a 2000 bumper fit??

I'm replacing my rear bumper on my 2002 grand cherokee and can buy a 2000
one, will it fit ok?

Thanks in advance

Harry Palmer
Forum: Jeep December 16th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Harry Palmer
Need used rear bumper for Jeep cherokee in Chicago??

"billy ray" > wrote in message
> What size mollys?

Forum: Jeep December 16th 06, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Harry Palmer wrote:
> > Anyone know a good used auto parts place for me to get a black rear
Forum: Jeep December 15th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Harry Palmer
Need used rear bumper for Jeep cherokee in Chicago??

Anyone know a good used auto parts place for me to get a black rear bumper
for a 2002 Grand Cherokee. Also how difficult is it to put on/remove do I
need any special tools?

Thanks in advance all

Hp
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9