by dmoorman Go to last post
1 7 Auto Photos
Yesterday 11:35 PM
by dmoorman Go to last post
1 6 Auto Photos
Yesterday 11:32 PM
by dmoorman Go to last post
1 5 Auto Photos
2004 camry le 4 banger - how do I find the right front brake pads by Ohderii_Cruiser
2004 camry le 4 banger - how do I find the right front brake pads and rotors at the best price? It's making noises when I brake like scraping metal but very high pitched. What's the right brand and model number for the pads & rotors?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 09:48 PM
by Scott Dorsey Go to last post
17 28 Technology
Hydraulic clutch by Bob Nogueira
Since there is no adjustment for clutch wear with a hydraulic clutch, does the throw out bearing stay in constant contact with the pressure plate? Thanks for any information.
Yesterday 09:47 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
by Rich Go to last post
0 5 Auto Photos