Showing results 1 to 25 of 183
Search took 2.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Remco[_1_]
Forum: VW air cooled May 22nd 09, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Remco[_1_]
Charlotte Transporter Show #6

On May 21, 5:31*pm, wrote:
> On May 21, 2:57*pm, wrote:
>

> > This made me smile:http://www.cal-look.com/forum/index.php/topic,30208.0.html
>
> Yep, that...
Forum: VW air cooled May 3rd 09, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Remco[_1_]
Bug Me Videos

On May 3, 1:08*am, wrote:
> Hello all, I am going to restore a 1963 beetle I just bought, I was
> wondering if the "Bug Me Vidoes" aer worth the money and are there any
Forum: VW air cooled April 20th 09, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Remco[_1_]
thanks Myers

On Apr 19, 12:49*pm, "Scott H" > wrote:
> Mario Gavazzi
> Vintage Werks
> Vintagewerks
Forum: VW air cooled April 10th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 61
Posted By Remco[_1_]
2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

On Apr 9, 8:32*pm, southeastvw > wrote:
> Well with The Farm being my show, I hope that you have sense enough
> NOT to be bringing a firearm to an event! And there is no...
Forum: VW air cooled March 12th 09, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 9
Posted By Remco[_1_]
BFY, opinions, observations, and experiences?

On Mar 11, 5:52*pm, wrote:
> OLI, I will never ever order anything from them again, I reported them
> to my credit card company for fraud after trying to get my parts
> shipped...
Forum: VW air cooled January 14th 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Remco[_1_]
WTB: Bug or maybe a Ghia near Orlando, FL

On Jan 13, 7:55*pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> A friend wants to get back into aircooled VW's.
>
> Looking primarily for a bug or possibly a ghia to tinker with....
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Remco[_1_]
Hey Kelly I just help you out

Has anyone used that truck bed protective stuff on the underside? I'm
kinda debating to use it on the pan, when it gets warmer..
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
Posted By Remco[_1_]
what a joke

Who here has one of those turbine sprayers? I'm looking to get one
soon.
Forum: VW air cooled January 10th 09, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 36
Posted By Remco[_1_]
what a joke

So what you guys working on?

I wish I was in the garage but it has been too cold to sit on a cold
floor.
My next house will have a heated garage floor!
Forum: VW air cooled December 10th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
Posted By Remco[_1_]
rec.autos.mario....

On Dec 10, 6:41*am, tricky > wrote:
> Remco wrote:
Forum: VW air cooled December 9th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
Posted By Remco[_1_]
rec.autos.mario....

On Dec 9, 3:52*am, tricky > wrote:
> Remco wrote:
> > On Dec 8, 5:19 pm, tricky > wrote:
> >> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:31:05 -0800, Remco...
Forum: VW air cooled December 8th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
Posted By Remco[_1_]
rec.autos.mario....

On Dec 8, 5:19*pm, tricky > wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:31:05 -0800, Remco wrote:
> > On Dec 8, 1:17*pm, tricky > wrote:
> >> On Sat, 06 Dec...
Forum: VW air cooled December 8th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
Posted By Remco[_1_]
rec.autos.mario....

On Dec 8, 1:17*pm, tricky > wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 22:08:05 +0000, tricky wrote:
> > not much fun here lately is it :(
>
> > anyway - I've sorted out my I.D - I'll...
Forum: VW air cooled December 5th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 82
Posted By Remco[_1_]
Proposal on how to better deal mario

On Dec 4, 6:41*pm, " > wrote:
> On Dec 4, 3:30 pm, wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled December 3rd 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 2, 7:39*pm, " > wrote:
> got the balls to bet $1000 that hes real * oh wait you are just a
> keyboard coward with no balls and just a big mouth *this proves...
Forum: VW air cooled December 2nd 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 2, 11:41*am, wrote:
> On Dec 1, 8:50 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > Oh and again with the trailer thing * hum what head of one of the
Forum: VW air cooled December 2nd 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 1, 5:38*pm, " > wrote:
> 2 words :keyboard cowerd
>

> > It would be awesome to fly back to North Carolina just to punch you in
> > the face repeatedly,...
Forum: VW air cooled December 2nd 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 1, 8:19*pm, " > wrote:
> On Dec 1, 6:58 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message

Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 23
Posted By Remco[_1_]
I was going to stay away but was caled back

On Nov 26, 6:51*pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 26, 9:30 am, Neil > wrote:
>
> > Hey Mario...Word has it that the current possessor one of your signs,
Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 18
Posted By Remco[_1_]
for all new people

On Nov 26, 7:27*am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 25, 8:30 am, wrote:
>

> > On Nov 25, 8:48 am, " >...
Forum: VW air cooled November 25th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 25, 9:12*am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 6:59 pm, wrote:
>

> > On Nov 24, 9:23 pm, Remco > wrote:
>
> > > On Nov...
Forum: VW air cooled November 25th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 60
Posted By Remco[_1_]
Wheels stolen off ghia

On Nov 24, 10:34*pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 7:09 pm, "Scott H" > wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled November 25th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 24, 8:01*pm, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 4:49 pm, Shag > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 24, 7:29 pm, " > wrote:

Forum: VW air cooled November 24th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 21
Posted By Remco[_1_]
F/S 99% rust free 77 std beetle

On Nov 24, 8:32*am, " > wrote:
> On Nov 24, 4:52 am, "caroline" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote
>
> > > This belongs to a customer and...
Forum: VW air cooled November 24th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 60
Posted By Remco[_1_]
Wheels stolen off ghia