Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil
Forum: VW air cooled December 25th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Neil
progress on 65 ghia project

On Dec 24, 1:50*pm, " > wrote:

> You have a stolen sign and a knife was pulled on me at a show *think
> how pitedic that is.

WTF does pitedic mean?

> Hey lee...
Forum: VW air cooled December 19th 09, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 22
Posted By Neil
progress on 65 ghia project

On Dec 19, 7:28*am, " > wrote:

> the bad boy of VW saving as many as I can.

Bad boy my ass. You're the dip**** of VWs.
Forum: VW air cooled January 20th 09, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Neil
What ever happened to Ant ?

> He last posted on Volksrods in Dec. '03 and he posted a 'for sale' ad on the
> Samba in Sept. '06 for that '57 Ghia he had:http://www.ramva.org/ant/57%20KG/

I remember lusting after the wide 5...
Forum: VW air cooled November 26th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 23
Posted By Neil
I was going to stay away but was caled back

Hey Mario...Word has it that the current possessor one of your signs,
Lee, is going to be down in NC this weekend and will be looking for a
new sign from your place. You better get Sherry out there...
Forum: VW air cooled September 23rd 08, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
Canadian 69 ghia at Vintage Werks

On Sep 22, 6:28*am, " > wrote:
> Here we go again

this 69 ghia has had lots of poorly done prior work.

So you worked on it before and they brought it back...
Forum: VW air cooled August 21st 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
Posted By Neil
1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

On Aug 21, 2:37 pm, " > wrote:

> Again I'm having the last laugh.

Dude, I want some of whatever it is that you're smoking.
Forum: VW air cooled August 20th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 20
Posted By Neil
1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks

So, you've hired someone who can actually do body work?
Forum: VW air cooled July 7th 08, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
so much for metwizer

A little more info on Mario:
A few offenses in NC:
Nov 8 2004 SPEEDING 062/45
May 27 2004 DWLR (Driving with license revoked)
May 27 2004 OPERATE VEH NO INS
Jun 8 1999 EXPIRED...
Forum: VW air cooled July 7th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
so much for metwizer

A little more info on Mario:
A few offenses in NC:
Nov 8 2004 SPEEDING 062/45
May 27 2004 DWLR (Driving with license revoked)
May 27 2004 OPERATE VEH NO INS
Jun 8 1999 EXPIRED REGISTRATION...
Forum: VW air cooled January 19th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 17
Posted By Neil
OT Today's afternoon snack

On Jan 19, 11:22 am, Shag > wrote:
> Oyster shooters! Who else loves 'em? Put an oyster in a shot glass,
> cover it with your favorite hot sauce, shoot it, chase it with an...
Forum: VW air cooled October 2nd 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 16
Posted By Neil
Congratulations Mario!

Just explain this one, Mario. That's all I ask. Just this one.

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/384885.jpg
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
Me on the news

Now you can help Joan, Mario's victim in this saga.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130159020673
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Neil
A fix to everyones problem

A partial fix to Joan's Problems.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130159020673
Forum: VW air cooled October 1st 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 10
Posted By Neil
A fix to everyones problem

Why not just have the news people come back out and to a "human
interest" story on you?
Forum: VW air cooled September 30th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
Me on the news

On Sep 29, 1:16 pm, " > wrote:

> the bug left the shop with the headliner in most of the carpet in
> place with lots of the rubber in place. body molding in place...
Forum: VW air cooled September 28th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
Me on the news

Come on, Mario. Where are the pictures. I'm pretty sure you don't have
any photoshop abilities, so your pictures can't lie like you can.
Forum: VW air cooled September 27th 07, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 51
Posted By Neil
Me on the news

On Sep 27, 3:19 pm, " > wrote:
> Sorry all I go to the shows and still don't see the quality of work
> that I do.
>
> Joan's car had major rust (I have pictures to...
Forum: VW air cooled September 20th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 13
Posted By Neil
Making it on TV news

Everyone's favorite restoration artist just made the local news.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
Forum: VW air cooled August 7th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Neil
Got my '64 Beetle back today

I've been considering building a Squareback baja since shaggie inspired me
all those years ago. I've got the donor car now, along with an NOS 3" body
lift kit. Just a few more pieces and I'll start...
Forum: VW air cooled August 7th 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Neil
Type 3 Notchback Question

The were never "officially" imported by VWoA. VW Canada did sell them. My
former '63 and '72 notchback and my current '65 notchback all made their way
to the US by members of the US Military. My...
Forum: VW air cooled August 7th 07, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Neil
Got my '64 Beetle back today

I'm still having a hard time seeing you in a stock beetle. There is
something wrong with that picture. I keep praying for LCB 1.1

Neil

"Shag" > wrote in message...
Forum: VW air cooled April 25th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Neil
Rust...

Sandpaper. Of course, then you'll probably have other issues.
"Scotty" > wrote in message
> wut is the best thing to...
Forum: VW air cooled April 19th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Neil
Auto transmisson problem

Not enough bondo?

> wrote in message
> 69 semi auto tranny is makeing a heavy tapping sound, like a very
> loose...
Forum: VW air cooled March 17th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Neil
On the road again after 22yrs

Only 1/4" of bondo? I bet you can fix that real quick. Better not treat
anyone or call the sherff though.

> wrote in message
> Over all the westy is in good shape, there has...
Forum: VW air cooled November 30th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 65
Posted By Neil
all i hear is crickets!

If you did "nothing" wrong, why did it take police action for AJ to get his
car back?

> wrote in message
>

> I'm...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36