Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wiley Post
Forum: VW water cooled December 25th 10, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Wiley Post
96 golf radiator replacement

The radiator on my son's 96 golf with AT and AC is leaking. I've replaced
radiators on older cars with less crowded engine compartments and not AT or
AC. What is the level of difficulty in making...
Forum: VW water cooled May 16th 10, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 24
Posted By Wiley Post
Where has everyone gone?

For me a big problem is that I have been losing access to netnews. My
employer (a major telecom company) took away most access over security
concerns and my personal Internet provider, Verizon,...
Forum: VW water cooled May 16th 10, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Wiley Post
OK to mix G12 and Peak Global coolant?

Is it OK?
How about G11?

WP
Forum: VW water cooled April 19th 08, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Wiley Post
Muffler

Your exhaust system longevity could be related to trip types. The exhaust
mostly rusts out from the inside when exhaust gases cool and water vapor
condenses out. Long highway trips cause the...
Forum: VW water cooled April 12th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Wiley Post
96 Golf PS leak

96 Golf has lost most of the PS fluid. Leak is easily tracable to a metal
angled hose coupling. On one side a hose is clamped to this coupling but on
the other side the coupling has a groove for...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5