Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Teichholtz
Forum: Saturn May 2nd 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 19
Posted By David Teichholtz
Vue Hybrid *** WARNING ***

<snip>

Our family has both a Saturn and we just purchased a Honda Civic Hybrid for
my wife. We have no expectation of having the gas savings pay for the
extra cost, which was minimal. The premium...
Forum: Saturn March 31st 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By David Teichholtz
Burnt valve - what to do

"Oppie" > wrote in message
> when I use 5W30, less in the summer when 10W30 is used. I check the oil at
> least once a week...
Forum: Saturn March 31st 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By David Teichholtz
Saturn count decremented

After a year of two Saturn ownership, my 97 SL1 is no longer a member of the
firm. Turned out to be a pretty decent year. Paid $700 for the car, put in
spark plugs and 3 engine mounts and got $1000...
Forum: Saturn March 1st 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By David Teichholtz
rewards paid to "insiders" !CAUTION!

"BläBlä" >
wrote in message ...

<snip>

> lives in a Pink house. Ted Kaczynski...
Forum: Saturn February 24th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 10
Posted By David Teichholtz
US Car Sales

I bought my first new vehicle in 1986 and was completely taken aback by the
total lack of product knowledge that I encountered. Same thing happened in
1993 when purchasing another new vehicle. The...
Forum: Saturn February 24th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 19
Posted By David Teichholtz
Key Will Not Come Out of Ignition

> >Picked up my car today $490.00 total; bill. First they called stating
> >$285.00 for a new cylinder
> then they called back stating the cylinder was stuck in the "tunnel" and I
> had to buy a new...
Forum: Saturn February 8th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By David Teichholtz
OIL PRESSURE LIGHT

"Bob Shuman" > wrote in message
> I believe that the oil pressure sender is located on the rear side of the
> engine...
Forum: Saturn February 3rd 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By David Teichholtz
Back in the Saturn fold

Are you with the same dealer that you wrote about when you quit?

-David
"marx404" > wrote in message
> Well, this is my 2nd Saturn,...
Forum: Saturn February 3rd 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By David Teichholtz
Engine vibration - motor mounts?

When my 97 SL1 started having a vibration at idle, I performed a simple
check. I jacked up onr side on the front and set the car on a jack stand.
Then I used my floor jack and a piece of wood to put...
Forum: Saturn January 5th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By David Teichholtz
Question About Buying Parts

"teem" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:27:13 -0500, "Oppie" >
> wrote:

<snip>

Forum: Saturn January 3rd 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 14
Posted By David Teichholtz
Question About Buying Parts

All dealers have a parts counter. Just walk in and buy what you want!

-David
"teem" > wrote in message
> Will most...
Forum: Saturn July 12th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 19
Posted By David Teichholtz
Two Saturns, one key

<snip>

> > one key works both cars. Locksmith charged $40 to recode the cylinders.
> >
> > -David
>
> So now we know why Locksmithing is a dying trade and most locksmiths are
> starving.
>
> The...
Forum: Saturn July 12th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn,alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp
Replies: 19
Posted By David Teichholtz
Two Saturns, one key

"mm" > wrote in message
> >On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 00:38:00 +0000, David Teichholtz wrote:
> >
> >> When I bought my 97 SL1, it...
Forum: Saturn July 8th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By David Teichholtz
window motor problem

> consuming. Just make sure you have a good quality ViseGrips or the proper
> removal tool to get the nuts off which connect the regulator to the glass.

Nuts? I just moved the regulator and...
Forum: Saturn July 8th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By David Teichholtz
back from the dead: 97 SL1

Last week my daughter took a left hand turn and got hit on the right side of
the car, right on the pillar between the two doors. Both skins shattered,
both steel door frames were bent, and the...
Forum: Saturn July 8th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 19
Posted By David Teichholtz
Two Saturns, one key

When I bought my 97 SL1, it came with two keys. The ignition switch had
been replaced and the idiots who did it did not bother to have the switch
coded to the car.

Today, while doing some other...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16