Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: My Conscience
Forum: Jeep February 10th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 52
Posted By My Conscience
This Just In: American Trolls A Protected Species

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
> My Conscience wrote:
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
Forum: Jeep February 9th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
> My Conscience wrote:
Forum: Jeep February 9th 08, 11:20 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
> My Conscience wrote:
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
Forum: Jeep February 9th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
> Atlas Bugged wrote:
>> "My Conscience" > wrote in message
>>> "Anonymous trolls on the Internet are...
Forum: Jeep February 9th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Atlas Bugged wrote:
> "My Conscience" > wrote in message
>> "Anonymous trolls on the Internet are allowed to remain anonymous,...
Forum: Jeep February 8th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 52
Posted By My Conscience
This Just In: American Trolls A Protected Species

"Anonymous trolls on the Internet are allowed to remain anonymous, a
judge in a California appeals court ruled yesterday. Not only that, but
they're allowed to exercise their First Amendment rights...
Forum: Jeep February 8th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 32
Posted By My Conscience
Brake and tire Question

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> Well, I would, but

There's always a "but." In your case, it's stuffed with lard.

> you are a coward "My Conscience"

You should...
Forum: Jeep February 7th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By My Conscience
Ticking sound

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> You use an apple?????

Since it's what the cool, smart people use, I'm not surprised you don't
use one.

> <ROTFLMAO> So my version--that you are
> stupid--stands...
Forum: Jeep February 4th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By My Conscience
Ticking sound

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> There you go again, the little jealous coward. Who's only way to get
> attention is to make a fool of it's self, using foul language, like it did
> back in...
Forum: Jeep February 4th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 32
Posted By My Conscience
Brake and tire Question

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> Up in San Francisco, that's the only place in California where queers
> are tolerated. Give you your address, joe jared and I come up and give you a
> welcome....
Forum: Jeep February 4th 08, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 32
Posted By My Conscience
Brake and tire Question

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> I just thought I'd fill you all in. I've moved out of Philly and am glad
> to be back on the West Coast. Not once did I hear about any subpoena.
>
> Prepare for a...
Forum: Jeep February 4th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By My Conscience
Ticking sound

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:

Hey lardbutt, why do you put an ess-tset instead of a "B" in your name?
Because as you are writing it, it's pronounced "Shill", making you
"Shill Hughes." You'd...
Forum: Jeep January 30th 08, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By My Conscience
Are you being stalked, abused and harassed by the Kook hunters?Read this

Pink Freud®© wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:20:06 -0800, L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
>
>> Hi Jerry,
>> I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
>> the abuser's...
Forum: Jeep January 30th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III wrote:
> Hi Jerry,
> I'd like to take credit for the http://databasix.com/ kill! Reporting
> the abuser's language to: COX, Hughes, AT&T, Global, and as many other
> servers...
Forum: Jeep January 5th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By My Conscience
I can't take it anymore

SupermanHughesFighter of POSs 24Wimp & SWimp wrote:
> A**holes click on:
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
Forum: Jeep January 4th 08, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By My Conscience
I can't take it anymore

J White wrote:
> Personally, I would have to blame Bill for every bit of this idiocy.

You are wise beyond your years.

> Bill does indeed have quite a collection of decent information that he...
Forum: Jeep January 4th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By My Conscience
I can't take it anymore

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> Today, 01/03/08, I opened the newsgroup to 211 new messages. There were
> two or three replies to the clutch issue where the OP says he installed
> a box full of parts on a...
Forum: Jeep January 2nd 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 136
Posted By My Conscience
Jerk & Pull

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter of POS 24Wimp wrote:

Could you stay on topic, please, you selfish prick? Thank you.
Forum: Auto Photos January 2nd 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 8
Posted By My Conscience
Jerk & Pull

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter of POS 24Wimp wrote:

Could you stay on topic, please, you selfish prick? Thank you.
Forum: Jeep January 2nd 08, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 136
Posted By My Conscience
Jerk & Pull

Pink Freud©® wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 16:38:59 -0800, Some Guy wrote:
>
>> Speaking of losers, I notice you're not cross-posting to ABPA and ABAP
>> anymore. Why not? Did you get paddled for...
Forum: Auto Photos January 1st 08, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Replies: 287
Posted By My Conscience
Off Topic Schizophrenic laughs by SWimp

L.W.(ßill)Hughes Fighter of Evil trolls wrote:
> This from the biggest spammer of them all! The jealous, really weak
> jealous retard using Linux, I can't believe how jealous this little draft
Forum: Jeep December 30th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.fucknozzles,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 110
Posted By My Conscience
1955 Ford Thunderbird with top off - Torch Red - fvr

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> I predict Goat****er will pussy out again.

I predict that Goat****er will get drunk again.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22