Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: audidrive
Forum: Audi December 16th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
service light on message board

Any one know how to turn off the service light on the message board without
going to the mechanic? Thanks in advance.
Hunter

--
Message posted using...
Forum: Audi December 16th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi

Thinking of putting my 2001 A4 1.8 engine with 93,000 mile to sell at
Carmax. I have a chip in the windshield on the passeger's side. Since
the rock hit it on the side, it's forming a line that is...
Forum: Audi June 27th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
for sale

I'm thinking about selling my 2001 A4 1.8.
Currently have 87,000 miles and I'm the first owner and non-smoker.
Exterior and interior look new.
Any one know roughly how much I can sell it for if I...
Forum: Audi June 27th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
round light below the headlight

Any one know where I can buy the round piece of glass (sphere) that covers
the small round light below the headlight? I don't know how my got chipped.
I have an A4 2001. Thanks for any infor.
Forum: Audi January 2nd 07, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
oil coming from the front hook

I have a 2001 audi A4 1.8 engine, I found some oil stain on my garage
floor. It is coming from the front of the engine just behind the license
plate. the oil is light brown.
I jacked up the car and...
Forum: Audi December 12th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
Poo11 check engine light on

My 2001 A4 1.8 Audi fail the emission test due to my check engine light is
on. The Jiffylube guy stated that it's a "p0011" error. The voltage
signal from camshaft "a" position sensor in bank #1...
Forum: Audi October 17th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
mechanic

My 2001 A4 1.8 engine need a tie rod end replacement on both left and
right. I want to save some money and bring it to an outside mechanic that
does foregin car like Honda or
Toyota instead of the...
Forum: Audi October 16th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By audidrive

This post is not a joke. That's the price the mechanic told me. I have an
2001 audi a4 1.8.
Do I need special tool to replace the tir rod end component? thanks for
any inputs.
Hunter
Forum: Audi October 11th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By audidrive

the correct spelling is "tie rod end" on the outer left and right. Any
input will be appreciate.

Hunter
Forum: Audi October 11th 06, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 6
Posted By audidrive
"tire wire end"

I took my car to the garage for an oil change and the mechanic said that my
"tire wire end" (not correct spelling) is worned out both on the left and
right. This control the steering wheel. I...
Forum: Audi October 9th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By audidrive
air filters

I have a 2001 A4 1.8 engine, I want to change the air filters myself. I
changed the rectangular air filter once, take a long time to fit the
filter in. Is there another air filter that I need to...
Forum: Audi September 25th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By audidrive
turn off engine check light

Any one know how to turn off the engine check light on a 2001 A4 1.8
engine? I read from the previous posts that I can try turning it off and
if it comes back up again means the issue still exist. ...
Forum: Audi September 25th 06, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By audidrive
engine check light turned on

where is the secondary injection pump at on a 2001 A4 1.8 engine? any one
got a picture to post?
Hunter
Forum: Audi September 25th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By audidrive
engine check light is on

I have a 2001 A4 1.8 engine. My engine check light is on and the Autozone
troublecode OBDII P0411 code states that - "the PCM has determined that
the flow detected in the secondary air injection...
Forum: Audi September 1st 06, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By audidrive
tapping sound after making a right turn

Any one know what this sound means?
After turning my stearling wheel to the right to make a right turn, I
heard a rattle sound (repetitive tapping sound)as the stearling wheel go
back to the center....
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16