Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan_Bernardo
Forum: Simulators July 2nd 10, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
FOR SALE - my useless brain

On Jul 1, 12:15*pm, Penis Boy > wrote:
> On Jun 30, 5:09*pm, petergagg > wrote:
>
> > * On 30/06/2010 21:30, Penis Boy wrote:> crap
>
> > Oh my, how...
Forum: Simulators December 30th 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
rF Brabham BT52 Mod update available for download

On Dec 30, 2:54*pm, Uwe > wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:48:04 -0800 (PST), Alan_Bernardo wrote:
> > but then ended being 87m. *The file looks like an update and not a
> > full...
Forum: Simulators December 30th 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Dec 30, 9:03*am, Uwe > wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the racing community over at "Simracers Revival"
> (http://simracers.gplrank.info) has created an update to rF Santa's
Forum: Simulators December 6th 09, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
It's Official!

On Dec 6, 11:57*am, "Wile E. Coyote" > wrote:
> This is the deadest gaming group on Usenet. Even the flight-sim group is
> now getting more posts per week.

Flightsims are pretty...
Forum: Simulators September 30th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
iRacing - My slant

On Sep 29, 4:40*pm, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:
> "Alan_Bernardo" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators September 30th 09, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
iRacing - My slant

On Sep 29, 1:45*pm, "David G Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
wrote:
> "Alan_Bernardo" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators September 29th 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 50
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
iRacing - My slant

> * * *My view presently is that the new iteration

"Iteration"? My god, how I hate that word. It ranks right up there
with "resonate" as two of the most overly-used words in the...
Forum: Simulators May 9th 09, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Alan_Bernardo
iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

Writing in the third-person, that is very odd. Your ego must be big.

Alan
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8