Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Iggy
Forum: Technology December 13th 17, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Iggy
Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?

replying to Arthur Wood, Iggy wrote:
Sorry in advance, I couldn't resist with a discussion so on point. I don't
know why anyone buys or even puts up with German crap. How many decades,
models and...
Forum: Technology December 12th 17, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair
Replies: 13
Posted By Iggy
Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?

replying to Arthur Wood, Iggy wrote:
None of the links worked for me and my fiddling around with them. But, if it's
sounding like something's loose and damaging everything in its path, then
you'll...
Forum: Technology December 4th 17, 05:44 PM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 36
Posted By Iggy
Where to get car rear-deck speakers (haven't bought speakers in decades)

replying to harry newton, Iggy wrote:
Nice work on the grills! Yeah, the scratchiness is from either a separated
coil or torn cone, you'll need replacement...of both while the car is finally
apart,...
Forum: Technology November 19th 17, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Iggy
Helping neighbor's kids fix sunburned speaker in Toyota Camry

replying to harry newton, Iggy wrote:
"Toyota Camry Rear Speaker and Grill Cover Removal 2002-2006"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-kcKxbXx4

--
for full context, visit...
Forum: Technology November 2nd 17, 07:44 PM Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

replying to micky, Iggy wrote:
All software outside of the USB, as far as I can tell...except the cell going
to the car audio, that's wiring and such too. In 1-car I had a 3.5 plug and
that always...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5