Showing results 1 to 25 of 178
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kate[_6_]
Forum: Jeep November 3rd 08, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Scenic photos from Jeep Trip

"jbjeep" > wrote in message
Most definitely. I have a good buddy down in Ashland, and family in Medford
too. If
you make it that...
Forum: Jeep November 2nd 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Scenic photos from Jeep Trip

Wow! It's SO pretty!
It's been so long since I've been 'home' that I'd forgotten how pretty it
can be.

My daughter Kristen is moving back to the west coast - umm - tomorrow.
She MAY land in...
Forum: Jeep November 1st 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.jeep-l
Replies: 13
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Cool air intake for Elelbrock carb

Have you considered something like a Ram air hood scoop? OR some CAI systems
use the vent scoop that's used for your heater, turned around backwards. You
could run that directly to your AC...
Forum: Jeep October 27th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Kate[_6_]
TJ Soft-top

Another place to look is on the various Jeep forums.
Most have a "For Sale" section. Often you can get a good buy on one. If
you're a member of a Club, often times vendors offer discounts to club...
Forum: Jeep October 19th 08, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 16
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Checking In

Hey Coasty!

Good to see you :)

Sounds like you had a golden opportunity and enjoyed it.
Any photos posted up?

We've been doing quite a bit of wheelin this summer.
Did some pretty extensive mods on...
Forum: Jeep October 16th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Driving w/out Side bar

I'd imagine it would be considered teh same as a ... let's say convertible
Mustang.
Just a windshield, no rollcage.

Your BEST bet, is call your local LEA and get it straight from the...
Forum: Jeep October 16th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 33
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Just looking in

"Matthew Macchiarolo" > wrote
I was talking about all the crap. Yours included. <plonk>

---

X2

K.
Forum: Jeep October 16th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 33
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Just looking in

HEY! Congratulations Jenn!

Glad to hear your prioroties are still straight - Jeepin first - Everything
else LATER!

Have a blast!

One of these days, I hope to get out on the west coast with my...
Forum: Jeep October 16th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Poison Spyder Update

It IS sad, but in a way it's good to see someone going back to the thing
they love the most.
Our club has had a big discussion over it too.

I sure wish I could have gotten in on some of the...
Forum: Jeep October 13th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 33
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Just looking in

.... and once again... some stinking POS comes crawling our from under a rock
to stir up hatred and discontent.

--------------------
"Jeep America #1" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep October 13th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 33
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Just looking in

Good to see you Matt,

I've been looking in now and then. Been too busy wheelin and working on my
rig to pay much attention to this group.
Most of my online time is spent with the guys in the...
Forum: Jeep October 13th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate[_6_]
CJ 5 roll bar height

43.23" from the center of the bar to the floor pan

> wrote in message
Hey Everyone,
A friend...
Forum: Jeep October 10th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate[_6_]
CJ 5 roll bar height

sorry... didnt' get any feedback for you.

K,

> wrote in message
Hey Everyone,
A friend got a CJ...
Forum: Jeep October 8th 08, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate[_6_]
CJ 5 roll bar height

I'll check with the guys in the club and get back to you. Several CJs there
:)

Kate

> wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep October 2nd 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Tranny lines

"PeterD" > wrote
Remember working on something electrical once... It managed to get
plugged in while I was working on it. Big bang, and I find I'm holding
two live wires, one in...
Forum: Jeep September 29th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 13
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Tranny lines

"PeterD" > wrote

Warning: do not use your wife/gf to turn off the engine. It won't
work, you'll be paying for it for weeks or months, and the total cost
will be about the same if...
Forum: Jeep September 26th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Kate[_6_]
New gears and gas mileage

You've got mail!

"ULB" > wrote

Thanks for the update Kate!

Can someone update me on strength on 4.56 and below. I thought the
carrier or some other component was...
Forum: Jeep September 26th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Kate[_6_]
New gears and gas mileage

GAK!
After 12.65 - WTF is WRONG with me today!?

"Kate" > wrote in message
Got the numbers a little backwards.
B4 - 10.4 -...
Forum: Jeep September 26th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate[_6_]
04 Wrangler Unlimited Auto trans Shifting Issues

I'd guess 4:88s
Since you're playing in the sand and not rock crawling...
To quote one of the guys in our club: "Whoever says driving 3 miles an hour
can't be exciting, obviously hasn't tried rock...
Forum: Jeep September 26th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate[_6_]
04 Wrangler Unlimited Auto trans Shifting Issues

"ULB" > wrote
I have an 05 rubicon with stock 411(0) gearing. Mine acts just like
yours in even the slightest hill/grade. Its quite pathetic actually.
Of course, I...
Forum: Jeep September 25th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate[_6_]
04 Wrangler Unlimited Auto trans Shifting Issues

"ULB" > wrote Hey Kate,

If I recall you had 33's right and an auto tranny right? What rpm are
you running at 65mph in OD? I am curious what your engine is...
Forum: Jeep September 25th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Kate[_6_]
New gears and gas mileage

Got the numbers a little backwards.
B4 - 10.4 - 10.5
after: 10.64

"Kate" > wrote in message
Got my new 5:13's in, have the...
Forum: Jeep September 25th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Kate[_6_]
New gears and gas mileage

Got my new 5:13's in, have the first 500 miles on them. Got it all dialed in
with a TruSpeed.

Mileage befo 10.6 mpg
After: 12.46
Much MUCH better response, better shifiting and I can pass now...
Forum: Jeep September 25th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate[_6_]
04 Wrangler Unlimited Auto trans Shifting Issues

Have you recently upgraded to larger tires or added weighty mods to it - any
such thing?
How many miles onit? Have you had the tranny flushed and the filter changed?

Been through any deep water...
Forum: Jeep September 19th 08, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Kate[_6_]
Cat Converter Shield

"Scott in Baltimore"
BTW, with the lack of sunspots, the pundits are saying the earth will cool
down.
So can we get a nice big snowstorm this year so I can go four wheeling?
Please?
There is no...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 178