2010 Pontiac Vibe problem by Percival P. Cassidy[_2_]
Not my own car: posting for someone else. 2010 Vibe (mostly Toyota components) was running very rough and vibrating. "Trusted mechanic" said it's running on only two cylinders, it's not an ignition or valve or head problem, but something -- he can't figure out what without taking it apart, and...
Today 08:06 AM
by Xeno Go to last post
2 11 Technology
Why is my 1985 s 10 2.8 engine so hard to start ? by [email protected]
Ok,i have been searching for an answer to why my truck is so hard to start. I have done everything i know to fix this but no luck yet . I have put a re-manufactured carburetor on it.I have checked all the vacuum lines,replaced the fuel pump. manual pump. I have a clear fuel filter that look good. I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 06:25 AM
by Steve W.[_6_] Go to last post
39 30 Technology
Q45 won't start (cranks easily) how to diagnose? by Paypaul
replying to Alora Duncan, Paypaul wrote: 97 Q45 won’t start and I don’t hear the fuel pump I need to know where the fuel relay and control module is located -- for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/nissan/q45-won-t-start-cranks-easily-how-to-diagnose-12482-.htm
Today 05:48 AM
by Steve W.[_6_] Go to last post
by David Moorman[_3_] Go to last post
2 10 Auto Photos