Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve Foley[_2_]
Forum: Jeep March 21st 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 18
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
Like a dope, I bought another Jeep.

Dan's first rule:

The stupid shall be punished.

Nevertheless, it's actually the best looking Commando I've seen in quite a
few years. There are virtually none left in New England.

Have fun, and...
Forum: Jeep January 3rd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
87 YJ again....

"reconair" > wrote in message
> 87YJ is carbuerated, not FI.

I thought the four-banger was injected. I could be wrong. My 87 YJ has...
Forum: Jeep December 23rd 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
$250 Jeep

So, how rusty is it?

"Deano" > wrote in message
> Thanks Steve.
>
> I am now the proud owner of a second CJ-7 and...
Forum: Jeep November 14th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
Key Cyl. Help

"Spdloader" > wrote in message
> Howdy all,
>
> I need to replace the key lock cylinder on the steering column in...
Forum: Jeep August 19th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
Happy Birthday YJ

August 19, 1986, I purchased my first and last new vehicle. It is a 1987
Jeep Wrangler, 6 cyl, Red, 5 speed, Hard Top and Center console.

Purchase price was $12,825

I'll put it back on the road as...
Forum: Jeep July 8th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
Jeep CJ7 Mopar MPFI - Failed California Smog Test

Do they ever stop smog testing out there? It used to be a 15 year old
vehicle didn't need the smog test, but now they've locked it at 1984 and
newer.

That's why I'm using the parts from my 87 YJ...
Forum: Jeep July 8th 06, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By Steve Foley[_2_]
Jeep CJ7 Mopar MPFI - Failed California Smog Test

Bill,

I think (probably wrong) that the Mopar MPFI is 'certified', at least here
in the Peoples Republik of Massachusetts.

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7