Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack[_15_]
Forum: Simulators June 25th 08, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By Jack[_15_]
iRacing = crack in a box

btgoss wrote:
> This is not really expensive.
>
> World of Warcraft... the real "crack" of the intertubes... is $155 US
> a year (without tax) if purchased at the lowest bulk rate.
> iRacing is...
Forum: Simulators June 6th 08, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By Jack[_15_]
iRacing = crack in a box

btgoss wrote:
> Ok.
> So what am I going to need to bring to the dance to get the most out
> of this sim?
>
> I dropped out of the Beta a loooong time ago from cancer, and while
> things are much...
Forum: Simulators June 6th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 99
Posted By Jack[_15_]
iRacing = crack in a box

Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> () wrote:
>
>> Bitches better prepare yourself, simracing is back.
>
> I've still got my fingers crossed that I'll hate it. I've almost given up
Forum: Simulators April 6th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack[_15_]
arca racing and nr2003 comparison

Jim C wrote:
> I'm thinking about buy arca racing and would like to get peoples opinons how
> it compares to nr2k3. I love the "realizm" factor of NR, setup options,
> online driving, and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4