Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bob
Forum: VW water cooled October 8th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By bob
diesel passat 2002 - intermittent starting problem.

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 19:05:28 -0700, wrote:

>bob wrote:
>
>>I use the car about once every 3 or 4 days and it starts fine from
>>cold but having driven around for half an hour...
Forum: VW water cooled October 7th 11, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 2
Posted By bob
diesel passat 2002 - intermittent starting problem.

I use the car about once every 3 or 4 days and it starts fine from
cold but having driven around for half an hour or so, then parked the
car for an half an hour, turning the ignition lights up the...
Forum: VW water cooled October 26th 10, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bob
replacing battery...

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:10:45 +0200, krak > wrote:

>If the radio code is user settable then set it now to something of your own....

ok - thanks!
Forum: VW water cooled October 26th 10, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bob
replacing battery...

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:40:05 -0400, PeterD > wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:28:17 +0100, bob wrote:

>>I have the handbook (currently in france so I can't check) - I...
Forum: VW water cooled October 26th 10, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bob
replacing battery...

- SFC and Erik - thanks to you both for your replies re method and
caution.

Regarding the radio which I'm pretty certain is a factory one; I
bought the car 2nd-hand a few years ago and know only...
Forum: VW water cooled October 25th 10, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 7
Posted By bob
replacing battery...

... in a passat 2003.

Is there ary problem about doing this oneself? Vague rumours about
the cars electronics - in particular the software in the 'computer' -
have put me off.

As you will have...
Forum: Dodge May 15th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By bob
Alarm Won't Disengage!!

"maxpower" > wrote in
:

> "Bob" <bob.bob.com> wrote in message
>> 06...
Forum: Dodge May 15th 07, 06:27 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By bob
Alarm Won't Disengage!!

"Abby.Normal" > wrote in
:

> I'm thinking that someone tried to get in while you were gone. I
> tried a Wal-Mart $1.59 key (don't...
Forum: Dodge May 15th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 5
Posted By bob
Alarm Won't Disengage!!

06 Dodge Charger RT

So I return from a trip out of town, approach my car sitting in the
airport parking garge and I see that the key fob unlock button is not
working. I'm thinking that the battery...
Forum: Jeep August 13th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By bob
1993 grand cherokee

In article >,
says...
> I had the same problem with my 93,,, twice. Except mine was stuck in the
> down position. (In the rain of course)

Forum: Jeep August 12th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By bob
1993 grand cherokee

My drivers side window won't open. I guess it could be a fuse, motor or
switch. Unfortunately I've lost the manual for it. Here's my
questions.
1: Would it be the fuse box beside the glove box,...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11